BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Alexis N.
Douglaston, NY
Great taste, light and refreshing. Tastes even better when chilled or with ice!
Danielle S.
I really enjoyed this bottled water. I am big on infused water bottles with fruit but, sometimes I just don't have time to prep in the mornings. I decided to give these a shot and I'm so glad I did. The water has a very naturally raspberry taste. It is not overpowering.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I love the raspberry flavor of this water. It makes me drink more water while having the taste as if I am drinking something else. Super good slightly frozen and slushie!! I love Nestle water in general but their flavored ones are amazing.
Jamie L.
Kunkletown, PA
Tastes really good and always buy them in bulk it seems to be cheaper that way. Best deals are found at BJS
Asia R.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
It taste great. When I purchased it at my local grocery store & it was on sell. It defiantly makes you drink your water.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
Foodie Expert
This water is great. After a while the taste o water gets bland. I always add a few slices of lemon and it's a lemonade flavor
Kelsey A.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Foodie Expert
This flavored water has a great taste but the only problem I have with it is the after taste. It is a bit tangy .
Charm P.
Foodie Expert
I personally #love the #Nestle #PureLife #Raspberry #Splash #Water. I LOVE the taste of raspberry, so this water is amazing to me. I totally recommend you try this, it's worth it!
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
Foodie Expert
I love raspberry flavored waters. I appreciate that this one is more affordable, and from a very familiar brand.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
Has a dry taste to it. Of course water isn't dry but it leaves your mouth feeling dry, cotton mouth like.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?