BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
This flavored water is pretty good. It does have a little bit of an after taste but it is not to terrible. The over all flavor is very good and raspberry is the best.
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
I love this water! It's very refreshing and light on the palette. It's perfect for a cool summer day, or for when I want something a little extra in between classes!
Cindy H.
One of my close friends introduced me to this drink. I really enjoyed it because I am a big fan of raspberry flavors! It's very refreshing and very natural tasting.
Rachel P.
While I understand the need for convienence, I'm not fan of packaged water. A BPA free, spill proof cup and tap water is just as good, and costs less. Just my opinion
Hasna M.
Acworth , GA
Tastes fine but I honestly hate the fact that its highly processed, I mean its just water and it shouldn't have 9 ingredients!? I prefer sticking to unflavored and natural water.
Charm P.
I personally #love the #Nestle #PureLife #Raspberry #Splash #Water. I LOVE the taste of raspberry, so this water is amazing to me. I totally recommend you try this, it's worth it!
Sarah W.
Puyallup, WA
Okay, so I've always loved the mixed berry flavors and this is by far my favorite! I know is just raspberry but it's very refreshing and tasty. Its like fancy water lol
Heather R.
I absolutely love Raspberry but don't really care for drinking water. The great thing about Nestlé Raspberry Splash is I can drink water with an awesome flavor. Yum!
Taylor M.
Saltillo, MS
I thought this had an overwhelming taste of artificial sweeteners. Real ingredients are your friend, Nestle. I really wanted to like this product but sadly I do not.
Chrissie G.
Orlando, FL
Delicious taste and perfect when trying to cut out sugary sodas and drinks. A bit artificial tasting but great when you can't diffuse your water with fresh fruits
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?