BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Bereniz R.
Bereniz R.
Ashland, VA
I'm a nestle fan and have been for the last 2-3 years, but this flavored water just isn't for me.. It taste almost like medicine and doesn't help with the thirst issue..
Lynn G.
Lynn G.
Burton, MI
I don't have any complaints about this product, but the raspberry flavor was too strong for me personally - I prefer very light flavors when drinking flavored water though, so I don't think it reflects badly on the product.
Maria  V.
Maria V.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Tastes good and original. Wanted to give this brand of bottled water a try and it didn't disappoint. Would continue to buy water from this brand again.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Reform, AL
Foodie Expert
Great price point for a flavored bottled water!! Tastes great and for the price, you can grab a few packs at the store to keep for grabbing on your way out the door.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Hanford, CA
It tastes good and it is a great solution for when you're craving something good with out drinking soda or juice. It's a better alternative for children to drink instead of a juice box.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Favorite. Flavored. Water. EVER! Refreshing, cool, and perfect for a hot summer day! Gives a slight flavor boost to water for those that aren't fans of plain water.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
Foodie Expert
This is so refreshing, I usually drink water and when i want something a little different I always go for this because it is still water but with some flavor to make my taste buds tingle
Anshula N.
Anshula N.
Chapel Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
Normally I would just get plain water, but I accidentally drank this (oops) I actually was surprised! I didn't find it super syruppy or sweet. I really enjoyed it
jade b.
jade b.
Kingston, WA
I often like to buy the big packs of nestle pure life raberry water because it tastes very refreshing and i love the hint of rasberry flavor . i also enjoy that they come in big packs making then cost effective .
Cathy M.
Cathy M.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm not usually a big water drinker but I LOVE this flavored water! I started drinking it last year because I gave up tea/soda and now I'm addicted!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?