BY NESTLÉ #34 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Azalea L.
Lancaster, CA
This drink was not what I was expecting. I bought this flavor because I thought it would taste similar to Propel but I was wrong. I did not like the taste, maybe I'll like their different flavored though
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
The tasty flavor of this water helps inspire me to stay hydrated! It almost tastes as good as a fruit juice. My only gripe is that the flavor tastes very artificial and sweet. Much more than just water.
Marissa C.
Parker, CO
Actually pretty good. Slight raspberry flavor that's not over the top. I'm not a huge flavored water type of person but this was just enough flavor without tasting gross to me.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This amazing product not only
Hydrates your body, but it does so with flavor! Drinking water can become dull and redundant. With Nestle pure life splash every taste is exciting!
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
These are light and refreshing with a touch of fruit flavor but not all the sugar of a soda. I prefer the grape flavor but the raspberry is good too. Helps me drink more water.
Lezlie A.
I am a huge fan of water. However, sometimes it gets boring. So, I love that fact that these are flavored. The raspberry is my favorite one so far. The flavor isn't too overpowering so I love it. Keeps me hydrated while tasting delicious!
Krista S.
This is a very tasty beverage. When I need to quench my thirst, I reach for one of these varieties and it does the trick. Water is the best drink your body can have anyways.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
The Raspberry splash is one of the best tasting of the Nestle flavor waters. And this water only taste good ice cold. Drinking a room temperature bottle is a no no in my book.
Kelcee F.
Hastings, FL
Our family really likes these as a substitute for regular water. It's nice to have something to drink that has a great flavor but the benefits of water. This is our favorite brand of flavored water.
Amanda C.
I tried this once and I really liked it! Not too overwhelming of a fruity taste but not too little. The perfect combination and great for when plain water sounds boring.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?