BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Lezlie A.
I am a huge fan of water. However, sometimes it gets boring. So, I love that fact that these are flavored. The raspberry is my favorite one so far. The flavor isn't too overpowering so I love it. Keeps me hydrated while tasting delicious!
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
These are light and refreshing with a touch of fruit flavor but not all the sugar of a soda. I prefer the grape flavor but the raspberry is good too. Helps me drink more water.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
The Raspberry splash is one of the best tasting of the Nestle flavor waters. And this water only taste good ice cold. Drinking a room temperature bottle is a no no in my book.
Krista S.
This is a very tasty beverage. When I need to quench my thirst, I reach for one of these varieties and it does the trick. Water is the best drink your body can have anyways.
Kelcee F.
Hastings, FL
Our family really likes these as a substitute for regular water. It's nice to have something to drink that has a great flavor but the benefits of water. This is our favorite brand of flavored water.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Love love love flavored water. But the downfall is a lot of them have salty after taste to them this one kinda does but it's not over powering but I still love buying it
Amanda C.
I tried this once and I really liked it! Not too overwhelming of a fruity taste but not too little. The perfect combination and great for when plain water sounds boring.
Ardaijah W.
Bridgeport, CT
So so good and I'm one of those folks who hate drinking water. This water/juice isn't very sweet but it also isn't bland like water just a great taste that even my 6 month old son also loves
Mary D.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I love how fresh and clean Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water tastes. The raspberry flavor adds a layer of refreshing flavor that's perfect for hot summer days.
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
I'm very picky about flavored waters because of the strong artificial sweetener taste but these Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water tastes very good and refreshing.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?