BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Francesca W.
I've always love the flavor raspberry and I thought hmm. ill tried it from Nestle sure enough they do not disappoint! the water was clear but gave the taste of raspberry. Remind me of caprisuns as a kid, just with less sugar.
Bereniz R.
Ashland, VA
I'm a nestle fan and have been for the last 2-3 years, but this flavored water just isn't for me.. It taste almost like medicine and doesn't help with the thirst issue..
Lynn G.
Burton, MI
I don't have any complaints about this product, but the raspberry flavor was too strong for me personally - I prefer very light flavors when drinking flavored water though, so I don't think it reflects badly on the product.
Maria  V.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Tastes good and original. Wanted to give this brand of bottled water a try and it didn't disappoint. Would continue to buy water from this brand again.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
I have tried Nestle Water! It tasted great. I would recommend it to ay one! It is affordable.
You should give it a try.
I have tasted the flavored water taste great.
Heather S.
Reform, AL
Foodie Expert
Great price point for a flavored bottled water!! Tastes great and for the price, you can grab a few packs at the store to keep for grabbing on your way out the door.
Jessica V.
Hanford, CA
It tastes good and it is a great solution for when you're craving something good with out drinking soda or juice. It's a better alternative for children to drink instead of a juice box.
Danielle S.
Favorite. Flavored. Water. EVER! Refreshing, cool, and perfect for a hot summer day! Gives a slight flavor boost to water for those that aren't fans of plain water.
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
Foodie Expert
This is so refreshing, I usually drink water and when i want something a little different I always go for this because it is still water but with some flavor to make my taste buds tingle
jade b.
Kingston, WA
I often like to buy the big packs of nestle pure life raberry water because it tastes very refreshing and i love the hint of rasberry flavor . i also enjoy that they come in big packs making then cost effective .
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?