BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Kwanza O.
Kwanza O.
Memphis, TN
I tried this water and was really open to it, because I like additives in my water. However, this water has an unpleasant aftertaste, which I'd like to avoid for the rest of my entire life.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Republic, MO
I am a big water drinker, but after a while I get so tired of the "nothing taste" so these are amazing in flavor and easy with the carbs and healthy for your teeth!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, FL
I was really excited to see Nestle came up with a sparkling flavored water. Publix had it on sale so I picked up a case of the Nestle Pure Life Respberry and boy was I disappointed, I gave them away to my mom. It tasted like club soda with a aftertaste of fruit. I would prefer the La Croix curate flavored water over the Nestle pure splash water beverages.
Kelsie W.
Kelsie W.
Ancram, NY
I love these waters! I drink them all the time. I'm trying to stay healthy and drink lots of water. But sometimes regular water can get boring. I love the refreshing taste! It's amazing.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Richmond, RI
I love the light raspberry flavor in Nestle Pure Life Raspberry. This is also a favorite of my two young boys. It helps me get them to drink water when they are wanting a sugary drink.
Cassidy  w.
Cassidy w.
Foodie Expert
This flavored water is so delicious. It's crisp and refreshing. Most other flavored waters are very artificially tasting, but this one is delicious and very fresh tasting.
Nina S.
Nina S.
Trout Run, PA
Love this stuff, makes drinking the recommended amount of water daily more bearable! I tried a lot of different flavored waters before that had gross aftertastes, this doesn't at all!
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
Oh how delicious this water is!!! A light and clean splash of raspberry flavor that doesn't taste fake. I love plain nestle water, but also like flavored as long as it's not loaded with chemicals and fake sugars. This drink fits that description!
Lizz W.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
I used to drink the stuff all the time in high school! The taste is on point! I would definitely recommend buying mess and try it out if you like the flavor of raspberry because it's got a true raspberry flavor!
heather d.
heather d.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is such a thirty quenching drink. I'm not into flavored waters but this a great light refreshment that is one of my must during summer and work out regiment I'd recommend this drink to anybody who's looking for a refreshing flavored water
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?