BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Anabel P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Loved the taste, the fact that it's water which is healthy and it had an amazing flavor made it better . Started had a good deal & I stocked up . Nice packaging
heather d.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is such a thirty quenching drink. I'm not into flavored waters but this a great light refreshment that is one of my must during summer and work out regiment I'd recommend this drink to anybody who's looking for a refreshing flavored water
Mindy C.
Hallstead, PA
I'm not much of a water drinker, but I love the raspberry flavor! Not overpowering, but you can definitely taste it. The only thing I've noticed is if I leave an open bottle in the fridge for over a day, it has a weird after taste after that,
Layla H.
Newton, NJ
If you're looking for an alternative for juices and soda then this is your life saver. Nestle has several flavors and they all taste so good!! Not too sweet so it's perfect.
Katie L.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this since they sounded good, but unfortunately the raspberry taste was far too strong. It felt like I was drinking a jolly rancher instead of a flavored water. I think I would like this if the raspberry flavoring was lessened.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Foodie Expert
Yum! I didn't think flavored water could taste so good! How convent with it already having flavoring in it! So delicious and easy for on the go Mom's like me!
Cassidi S.
Clarksville, TN
The Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water is soooo yummy!! It has a great flavor and it comes at a great price. It's a good way to break up the monotony of regular water.
Jannette E.
These life waters are so delicious! They are a nice change from plain water when you want it. It's not overly sweet which is great. The lemon one is also a favorite too!
Angel H.
Pensacola, FL
Love These! The Raspberry and the Lemon are my favorites and they are very easy grab and go. My husband has even started to drink them and he prefers them over soda now.
Bereniz R.
Ashland, VA
I'm a nestle fan and have been for the last 2-3 years, but this flavored water just isn't for me.. It taste almost like medicine and doesn't help with the thirst issue..
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?