BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jannette E.
These life waters are so delicious! They are a nice change from plain water when you want it. It's not overly sweet which is great. The lemon one is also a favorite too!
Alexis J.
I will be the first to admit I do not like flavored waters, but the Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash is actually pretty good. Great taste and not bitter , thank you !
Lynn G.
Burton, MI
I don't have any complaints about this product, but the raspberry flavor was too strong for me personally - I prefer very light flavors when drinking flavored water though, so I don't think it reflects badly on the product.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
I have tried Nestle Water! It tasted great. I would recommend it to ay one! It is affordable.
You should give it a try.
I have tasted the flavored water taste great.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
Absolutely love this product! They're delicious and help me stay away from all the sugary drinks. The price is GREAT when on sale and several flavors to choose from.
Danielle S.
Favorite. Flavored. Water. EVER! Refreshing, cool, and perfect for a hot summer day! Gives a slight flavor boost to water for those that aren't fans of plain water.
Jessica V.
Hanford, CA
It tastes good and it is a great solution for when you're craving something good with out drinking soda or juice. It's a better alternative for children to drink instead of a juice box.
jade b.
Kingston, WA
I often like to buy the big packs of nestle pure life raberry water because it tastes very refreshing and i love the hint of rasberry flavor . i also enjoy that they come in big packs making then cost effective .
Anshula N.
Chapel Hill, NC
Normally I would just get plain water, but I accidentally drank this (oops) I actually was surprised! I didn't find it super syruppy or sweet. I really enjoyed it
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
This is so refreshing, I usually drink water and when i want something a little different I always go for this because it is still water but with some flavor to make my taste buds tingle
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?