BY NESTLÉ #34 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Angel H.
Pensacola, FL
Love These! The Raspberry and the Lemon are my favorites and they are very easy grab and go. My husband has even started to drink them and he prefers them over soda now.
Abigail M.
Edgewood, KY
I love grabbing one of these to take with my lunches. I love soda but have been trying to cut back. This water gives me flavor in my water without the calories or carbonation. The flavor is delicious and you can't beat the price.
Bereniz R.
Ashland, VA
I'm a nestle fan and have been for the last 2-3 years, but this flavored water just isn't for me.. It taste almost like medicine and doesn't help with the thirst issue..
Jannette E.
These life waters are so delicious! They are a nice change from plain water when you want it. It's not overly sweet which is great. The lemon one is also a favorite too!
Francesca W.
I've always love the flavor raspberry and I thought hmm. ill tried it from Nestle sure enough they do not disappoint! the water was clear but gave the taste of raspberry. Remind me of caprisuns as a kid, just with less sugar.
Lynn G.
Burton, MI
I don't have any complaints about this product, but the raspberry flavor was too strong for me personally - I prefer very light flavors when drinking flavored water though, so I don't think it reflects badly on the product.
Alexis J.
I will be the first to admit I do not like flavored waters, but the Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash is actually pretty good. Great taste and not bitter , thank you !
Regena H.
Clover, SC
I have tried Nestle Water! It tasted great. I would recommend it to ay one! It is affordable.
You should give it a try.
I have tasted the flavored water taste great.
Jessica V.
Hanford, CA
It tastes good and it is a great solution for when you're craving something good with out drinking soda or juice. It's a better alternative for children to drink instead of a juice box.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
Absolutely love this product! They're delicious and help me stay away from all the sugary drinks. The price is GREAT when on sale and several flavors to choose from.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?