BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jaz H.
Jaz H.
Auburn, MI
Foodie Expert
Absolutely amazing water! Very flavorful and very refreshing. Some say you cant taste the difference in bottled water, but i beg to differ. This is my top pic of bottled water, flavored or not! Everyone should try it at least once, you will not be disappointed in how flavorful it really is for being water
Hollie W.
Hollie W.
Kenosha , Wi
I love this product. It's one of the cheapest flavored waters on the market. It's a great substitute for all of the soda I drink. I love the taste of the raspberry, I even add fresh raspberries to it when I have some in my fridge!
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
I don't usually drink any flavored water but if I have to make a choice of any flavor then it would be raspberry. This water never seems to leave much of an aftertaste. It has a light flavor rather than a sugary sweet flavor.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I really enjoyed this bottled water. I am big on infused water bottles with fruit but, sometimes I just don't have time to prep in the mornings. I decided to give these a shot and I'm so glad I did. The water has a very naturally raspberry taste. It is not overpowering.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Springfield, MO
I'm not a huge fan of flavored water, but this one tastes a little more natural than the other brands I've tried. Next time I'm wanting a soda then this would be a good replacement to get the little sweet kick without all the unhealthy stuff that comes in a soda.
Arlene D.
Arlene D.
Tastes pretty good. Not the best in my opinion since after awhile of drinking it, it started tasting a bit like medicine. It is good for kids though since my children hate drinking normal water but they loved this stuff
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
Foodie Expert
It is light and refreshing. If you want to change your plain water for something with some flavor then this is for you. My little boy loves it as well. He always ask do we have flavor water! So get hydrated with this.
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Foodie Expert
I actually bought these on accident (college=no sleep) but they were really good! the raspberry is right light, and not overpowering. If you're trying to add more water into your day, and hate that it has no taste, try a flavored water like this one, its a great way to ease into a no soda lifestyle
Yaismin M.
Yaismin M.
Hialeah, FL
Okay, when I was pregnant, drinking water was the bane of my existence but there was no getting around it. I had to drink at least a gallon of water a day. A Day! So yes, flavored water was a god sent. Delicious.
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Miami, Fl
Tried these at a friends house and it is rather refreshing. The fruit is just a "splash" of the flavor but enough to for you to taste it. Not too bad, something more than JUST water
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?