BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
I used to drink the stuff all the time in high school! The taste is on point! I would definitely recommend buying mess and try it out if you like the flavor of raspberry because it's got a true raspberry flavor!
Hannah H.
I personally don't taste much raspberry flavor in this water, but it is enjoyable when I want to drink something different while not wanting the sugar in other drinks.
heather d.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is such a thirty quenching drink. I'm not into flavored waters but this a great light refreshment that is one of my must during summer and work out regiment I'd recommend this drink to anybody who's looking for a refreshing flavored water
Mindy C.
Hallstead, PA
I'm not much of a water drinker, but I love the raspberry flavor! Not overpowering, but you can definitely taste it. The only thing I've noticed is if I leave an open bottle in the fridge for over a day, it has a weird after taste after that,
Layla H.
Newton, NJ
If you're looking for an alternative for juices and soda then this is your life saver. Nestle has several flavors and they all taste so good!! Not too sweet so it's perfect.
Katie L.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this since they sounded good, but unfortunately the raspberry taste was far too strong. It felt like I was drinking a jolly rancher instead of a flavored water. I think I would like this if the raspberry flavoring was lessened.
Cassidi S.
Clarksville, TN
The Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water is soooo yummy!! It has a great flavor and it comes at a great price. It's a good way to break up the monotony of regular water.
Abigail M.
Edgewood, KY
I love grabbing one of these to take with my lunches. I love soda but have been trying to cut back. This water gives me flavor in my water without the calories or carbonation. The flavor is delicious and you can't beat the price.
Jannette E.
These life waters are so delicious! They are a nice change from plain water when you want it. It's not overly sweet which is great. The lemon one is also a favorite too!
Bereniz R.
Ashland, VA
I'm a nestle fan and have been for the last 2-3 years, but this flavored water just isn't for me.. It taste almost like medicine and doesn't help with the thirst issue..
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?