BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Lindsey W.
Jacksonville, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by this water. I thought it would have that weird sweet flavor and aftertaste but instead the raspberry taste was really present and tasty without being overly sweetened. I love Nestlé water and they didn't disapoint. I'll be looking into trying more flavors.
Autumn L.
This is a pretty great water. Plenty of raspberry but not to where it is overwhelming. I don't really like to drink water but this makes it more enjoyable. I love sparkling waters and this has to be my fave
Sophia G.
Tonawanda, NY
They taste amazing! I used to buy a six pack of this while working at my old serving job. My challenge was to drink the whole pack in one shift. Not hard to do when it tastes like literal sugared raspberry.
Chelsea J.
Franklin, OH
I am not typically a huge fan of flavored waters but I do really like the raspberry one. It has just enough flavor to not make me feel like I'm drinking watered down koolaid. I still feel healthy for drinking water but it's not so bland and I don't feel like I'm drinking nothing all day.
Amalia N.
I bought it a few months ago since my family and I are trying to get more use to water and so far ya been a great switch. It tastes really good. It's great for those that are trying to get into drinking more water but want a little flavor to feel like their drinking a juice or soda.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I love the raspberry flavor of this water. It makes me drink more water while having the taste as if I am drinking something else. Super good slightly frozen and slushie!! I love Nestle water in general but their flavored ones are amazing.
Kimberly C.
Versailles, MO
These were not for me, I thought it would be great to have something will a little extra flavor and not just plain water but there was a after taste that was just not for me.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN
These waters are pretty good i just wish they had a little more flavor to them. i mean i know its water and it isn't suppose to be stout with flavor but id like it to have a little more flavor it.
Stephanie D.
National City, CA
I am not afraid to admit that i don't like the taste of just pure water i always have had to add lemon to it or drink juice... but after tasting this infused water I'm drinking it almost everyday
Sandy V.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I hate drinking water because its very plain and tasteless, but this kind of encouraged me to drink more water it has a hint of sweetness to it which makes it tolerable
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?