BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Cambria S.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
Okay I'm a bit of a health nut. And I love water. My boyfriend? Not so much. But they had these one day when I did my grocery shopping and I figured why not, right? I got maybe a sip of one. We've gone through I don't even know how many cases. It has a great flavor. Not like a powdery flavor you can get in some waters. I love this.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Foodie Expert
I have always been a fan of Nestle water. I'm not sure why but it's just my favorite and seems to be the cleanest. I have a hard time drinking water just plain, so flavored water is awesome for me. All of the flavors taste very good and want me to drink more!
tiffanie h.
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
The taste of the water is overall decent, but I would not drink it if I had the option of drinking regular water. if u want a delicious way to drink water, then freeze some fresh fruit and put those in your water. it is a more refreshing way to hydrate.
Amie W.
Amie W.
I'm not crazy about flavored water to begin with, so for me this was probably destined to be something I didn't like! It was too sweet and 'fake' tasting. I'd rather get regular water and put fresh raspberries in it to get a more authentic raspberry taste
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Port Huron, MI
Foodie Expert
Literally the only reason why i consume the recommended amount of water per day. The Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash water has just enough raspberry flavor with out being juice like so you still get the thirst satisfaction that comes with water.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
I like this product more than other flavored waters from other brands. I like that they didn't use any dye and left the water clear because I find that other brands use food coloring that leaves a weird residue on my teeth. The flavor of this water is strong enough without being overpowering, and the raspberry flavor is perfectly balanced between "fake" and "real" tasting.
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI
Foodie Expert
I enjoy drinking this Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water, but it tends to be quite expensive. I don't think it's that great of a drink for the price. I feel like there are other drinks out there that are better tasting, better priced, and I can get more in a bottled drink with something else.
Edgar Z.
Edgar Z.
El Paso, TX
Im not a water person in fact I have drinking water but you know its kinda necessary, so while I was at grocery shopping I found these amazing flavored waters and I wanted to give them a try, I was mesmerized by the flavor without that sugary feel on your tongue afterwards, needless so say I was hooked instantly and keep on mixing between flavors! but my favorite one is raspberry
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
This is the first time trying Nestle Orange Splash, it has a strong orange taste I really like it great product I recommend it
Jason L.
Jason L.
Farwell, MI
Great tasting flavored water. I love to drink the recommended amount of water every day but sometimes gets boring. It's nice to find flavored waters that give the water a different flavor without being overpowering. Nestle Raspberry has accomplished just that and doesn't present a sweet or bitter taste. I highly recommend this brand and flavor for water lovers.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?