BY NESTLÉ #32 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Rachel T.
Edison, NJ
Water has never tasted better! I love knowing I can have my daily hydration and kick it up a notch with some fruity taste. Pure life tastes natural, not like sugar. That's why I love them.
Corina R.
Not sure about the taste, I rather stick to water with no flavor. The flavor is a bit bland and tastes like its generic or something. Would just stick to reg. water.
Kwanza O.
Memphis, TN
I tried this water and was really open to it, because I like additives in my water. However, this water has an unpleasant aftertaste, which I'd like to avoid for the rest of my entire life.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, FL
I was really excited to see Nestle came up with a sparkling flavored water. Publix had it on sale so I picked up a case of the Nestle Pure Life Respberry and boy was I disappointed, I gave them away to my mom. It tasted like club soda with a aftertaste of fruit. I would prefer the La Croix curate flavored water over the Nestle pure splash water beverages.
Kelsie W.
Ancram, NY
I love these waters! I drink them all the time. I'm trying to stay healthy and drink lots of water. But sometimes regular water can get boring. I love the refreshing taste! It's amazing.
Erica S.
Republic, MO
I am a big water drinker, but after a while I get so tired of the "nothing taste" so these are amazing in flavor and easy with the carbs and healthy for your teeth!
Tina W.
Richmond, RI
I love the light raspberry flavor in Nestle Pure Life Raspberry. This is also a favorite of my two young boys. It helps me get them to drink water when they are wanting a sugary drink.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I love this Bc it has just enough of the flavor needed to make water taste great! I do not like water at all so this is a huge accomplishment for me to drink water!
Nina S.
Trout Run, PA
Love this stuff, makes drinking the recommended amount of water daily more bearable! I tried a lot of different flavored waters before that had gross aftertastes, this doesn't at all!
Cassidy W.
This flavored water is so delicious. It's crisp and refreshing. Most other flavored waters are very artificially tasting, but this one is delicious and very fresh tasting.
Melissa M.
Charleston, WV
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?