BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Erica S.
Republic, MO
I am a big water drinker, but after a while I get so tired of the "nothing taste" so these are amazing in flavor and easy with the carbs and healthy for your teeth!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, FL
I was really excited to see Nestle came up with a sparkling flavored water. Publix had it on sale so I picked up a case of the Nestle Pure Life Respberry and boy was I disappointed, I gave them away to my mom. It tasted like club soda with a aftertaste of fruit. I would prefer the La Croix curate flavored water over the Nestle pure splash water beverages.
Nina S.
Trout Run, PA
Love this stuff, makes drinking the recommended amount of water daily more bearable! I tried a lot of different flavored waters before that had gross aftertastes, this doesn't at all!
Tina W.
Richmond, RI
I love the light raspberry flavor in Nestle Pure Life Raspberry. This is also a favorite of my two young boys. It helps me get them to drink water when they are wanting a sugary drink.
Jamie L.
One of my favorite already flavored bottled waters. The orange flavor is my absolute favorite and they're frequently on sale at kroger. Just bought some Wednesday for .99 for a 6 pack
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I love this Bc it has just enough of the flavor needed to make water taste great! I do not like water at all so this is a huge accomplishment for me to drink water!
Cassidy W.
This flavored water is so delicious. It's crisp and refreshing. Most other flavored waters are very artificially tasting, but this one is delicious and very fresh tasting.
Sharon H.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
Oh how delicious this water is!!! A light and clean splash of raspberry flavor that doesn't taste fake. I love plain nestle water, but also like flavored as long as it's not loaded with chemicals and fake sugars. This drink fits that description!
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
I used to drink the stuff all the time in high school! The taste is on point! I would definitely recommend buying mess and try it out if you like the flavor of raspberry because it's got a true raspberry flavor!
Natasha C.
Altoona, PA
Love .. My son hates water he says it makes him sick but he loves this.. As long as he doesn't know it's water he doesn't care and it's so much more healthier than crappy kid drinks
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?