BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
It has a rather strange taste. Not really sure what to describe it as, but I felt thirstier after drinking it. It contains no juice, has calories and some ingredients that I'm not sure what they are. The bottles are flimsy and collapse in on themselves while you are drinking which is annoying. The lid is small and there is a choking hazard listed, so be careful if you give this to your kids. Some of the other Pure Life Splash flavors are good, but the Wild Berry isn't one of them.
Jack F.
Jack F.
Similar to other flavored waters, this brand offers consistent taste and hydration. What sets it apart is how they infuse the flavor as well as the originality of the flavor itself. The raspberry is more ofa splash or a kick versus the more subtle flavor undertones in Propel, Powerade, etc. This makes for a more enjoyable water that can be thought of as a healthier substitute for juice.
Carly H.
Carly H.
I tried this flavored water and thought it was complete garbage. It didn't taste natural and I wasn't quenching my thirst. I took a few sips and had to throw the bottle away. My idea of a good flavored water is something like propel, if I'm not drinking sparkling water. I am obsessed with La Croix and think they put the right amount of flavoring in their products!
haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield , UT
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of flavored waters for the most part at all , there are one or two from propel that I can drink.. the nestle brand just tastes cheap and way to sweet.. for someone who is not a fan of water in its original form this may be an excellent product for you, but for me it does nothing. I LOVE water !! plain old water.
Ayla C.
Ayla C.
Stafford, VA
I can not get enough of these waters. Many flavored waters tend to be too over powering or sweet, which is why splash is such a great alternative. The flavors are subtle but delicious and they come in great flavors. They're even better in the summer when they're way more refreshing than soda or sugar drinks.
Francisco A.
Francisco A.
mount Morris, MI
Neslte pure life raspberry water is very refreshing and thirst quenching! The name says it all the taste and feel of the water when you drink it makes you feel good and hydrated! The flavor of the water is right on point and I would highly recommend this water to anyone that wants a high quality product!
Lindsay s.
Lindsay s.
My son hates water but when I found this he started chugging it back. It's the best way we keep hydrated. I personally find the taste a little too strong but will never stop buying this for my son. He absolutely loves this kind. I would recommend this to anyone with stubborn kids
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Munster, IN
Water is absolutely good for you but once in awhile we like to have a little flavor! I love raspberries and water so this is perfect! You should try it and the best thing is that they also have different kinds of favors! I highly recommend buying these for you and your family!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Roseville, MI
When I bought this, I expected a flavored water. However, when I finally tried it, there wasn't much flavor to it. I would compare it to a watered-down Propel. Though it's not extremely expensive, it is more so than regular water, and it's honestly not worth the extra money.
Synthia H.
Synthia H.
Wise, VA
Good for pre flavored water. We don't drink this a lot. Mainly when we get a craving for it. My two year old enjoyed it. The price is pretty fair for the size bottle. I would probably choose this brand over others. I would recommend this to.people whom like flavored water.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?