Melissa M.
Charleston, WV

Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.

Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
1 year, 5 months ago
I hate regular water, so this was perfect. The orange is okay and the Wild berry is really good.
Zax L.
Zax L.
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes. It makes it that much easier for you to drink water on a regular basis.
Lesley L.
Lesley L.
Dover, DE
2 years, 4 months ago
I bought it when it was $10 for $10 at my local supermarket. My son loves it and it is a sneaky way for him to drink water. With that said, the lemon and orange are our favorites because they don't taste artificial, we have found the other flavors do. It is very refreshing cold!
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Ashtabula, OH
2 years, 4 months ago
YESSS!!! Has a fresh taste is drink regular water first then this honestly to be on a water diet
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
2 years, 4 months ago
We purchase the case of 32 which has 4 different flavors with 8 of each flavor. I love drinking these and if this is the only way you will drink water I say go for it. However, my kiddos pediatric dentist always says be careful even with natural flavors because of the sugar content.
Vianny S.
Vianny S.
2 years, 5 months ago
I haven't try this flavor but I tried the lemon one, and not recommended. The flavor was really bad, it left a really bad aftertaste.