Heather M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I am not usually a flavored water type of person. However on a whim when I was feeling juice but not the calories I purchased this pack of Flavored water. After dinner I opened it up and was very surprised at how good it was. I think in the past flavored waters always reminded me of pedialite from when I was younger which in turn caused my disgust. If you are not a flavored water drinker you should try these out they are pretty good. The colder they are the better they taste by the way! I highly recommend them!