Nestlé Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water

Where can i purchase this
Regular water or flavored?
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Start your review of Nestlé Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
A BPA free, spill proof cup and tap water is just as good, and costs less.in reviews
Heather D.
Frankfort, KY
Nestlé Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Great water, many different flavors to choose from. I hate plain water, but I can drink 8 bottle of this water a day. (1 gallon). It's on sale alot of the time also for 1$ for 6 bottles at kroger. It is kind of on the sweeter side and leaves a kind of weird mouth feel, but overall I like it.
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Nestle water always taste great , it’s one of the products I always keep in my house
Katlyn D.
afton
Nestlé Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water uploaded by Katlyn D.
I love the flavor of the water! I think it’s a great product I drink it every day! Low calorie and it makes the thirst go away!
Vicki M.
Marion, IL
Nestlé Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water uploaded by Vicki M.
Purchased at: Kroger
There was no option to choose for the Nestle Pure Life Protect zinc blackberry so I’m using this option. This doesn’t taste very good at all. It leaves a funky taste in your mouth. Not a fan. Will not purchase again.
Jasyn W.
Griffin, GA
Absolutely smooth and delicious taste. Rich and creme raspberry exceeded my expectations. The amazing aroma alone has me wanting more. The package was easy to open. The flavor will leave you wanting more. When I need to hydrate and want flavor this is what I'd buy again.
Lexi K.
Hauppauge, NY
My favorite one is this flavor. I use to hate drinking water but this really tastes amazing ! I drink at least 2-3 bottles a day
Chiquinquira V.
I wasn't sure about how I'd feel about it when I got this but after trying it it was quite nice. I like kiwi-strawberry and this was just a more watered down version to the ones I'm used to drinking
Trina M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Just the right amount of sweetness to make my water special. The raspberry is my favorite and my go to drink to take to the beach #beachbag.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
i love nestle splash water they have really great flavors and its verry affordable my daughter loves it too ill recommed to anyone looking for options when tryin to drink more water
Hilary A.
Queens Vlg, NY
This tastes so good and is a great way to get kids if you have any to drink water. It's extremely refreshing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...