BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Ugh my roommate buys this all the time in subscriptions and not only is it unfiltered (or barely filtered) tap water with some crap flavoring, but all the water they're getting is being pumped from California underground lakes and taking up the biggest percentage of our water usage when it's actually accounted for. Boycot this company. Tap water is required to be filtered more times than bottled is, and if you're worried about your local tap water you're better off to find a spring in your area and buy directly from them. Cheaper and more eco-friendly. Or...or....a filter for your tap!
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
It has a rather strange taste. Not really sure what to describe it as, but I felt thirstier after drinking it. It contains no juice, has calories and some ingredients that I'm not sure what they are. The bottles are flimsy and collapse in on themselves while you are drinking which is annoying. The lid is small and there is a choking hazard listed, so be careful if you give this to your kids. Some of the other Pure Life Splash flavors are good, but the Wild Berry isn't one of them.
Jack F.
Jack F.
Similar to other flavored waters, this brand offers consistent taste and hydration. What sets it apart is how they infuse the flavor as well as the originality of the flavor itself. The raspberry is more ofa splash or a kick versus the more subtle flavor undertones in Propel, Powerade, etc. This makes for a more enjoyable water that can be thought of as a healthier substitute for juice.
Carly H.
Carly H.
I tried this flavored water and thought it was complete garbage. It didn't taste natural and I wasn't quenching my thirst. I took a few sips and had to throw the bottle away. My idea of a good flavored water is something like propel, if I'm not drinking sparkling water. I am obsessed with La Croix and think they put the right amount of flavoring in their products!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Wow! So glad I found this flavored water!! Sometimes water just doesn't do it but when you're trying to stay healthy you have to stick to it! This water was incredibly refreshing and seriously enjoyable to drink! I cannot wait to get some more!!! It is not too sweet or overpowering and can tell it's still just water!! Also, You can't beat the price!!
Katie E.
Katie E.
This is one of my favorite flavored waters ever! The raspberry flavor is amazing, but I do have one problem with it: the ingredients. I read on the label and it has Splenda in it. I unfortunately cannot have Splenda, it triggers migraines for me. Wish they would flavor this with natural sweetness like Stevia leaf! Then I would be putting a 5 star!
haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield , UT
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of flavored waters for the most part at all , there are one or two from propel that I can drink.. the nestle brand just tastes cheap and way to sweet.. for someone who is not a fan of water in its original form this may be an excellent product for you, but for me it does nothing. I LOVE water !! plain old water.
Ayla C.
Ayla C.
Stafford, VA
I can not get enough of these waters. Many flavored waters tend to be too over powering or sweet, which is why splash is such a great alternative. The flavors are subtle but delicious and they come in great flavors. They're even better in the summer when they're way more refreshing than soda or sugar drinks.
Francisco A.
Francisco A.
mount Morris, MI
Neslte pure life raspberry water is very refreshing and thirst quenching! The name says it all the taste and feel of the water when you drink it makes you feel good and hydrated! The flavor of the water is right on point and I would highly recommend this water to anyone that wants a high quality product!
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI
Foodie Expert
I enjoy drinking this Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash Water, but it tends to be quite expensive. I don't think it's that great of a drink for the price. I feel like there are other drinks out there that are better tasting, better priced, and I can get more in a bottled drink with something else.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?