BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE #4 in Bottled Water

Resealable bottled water - perfect for when you're on the go, mealtime, and hydrating at home.

• With no calories and no sweeteners, water is a smart alternative to sugary drinks
  • Consistently clean and great-tasting water with our rigorous 12-step quality process
  • Enhanced with light blend of minerals for a refreshingly crisp taste
  • #1 bottled water globally

Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water
  • "Nestle is affordable when buying a 24 pack and the water actually taste fresh unlike some other companies with bottled water. " in 2 reviews
  • "pure life is not one of my favorite bottled water ,this water doesn't appeal to me because for some reason it doesn't taste like other purified bottled water" in 1 review
  • "My go to favorite bottled water to drink crisp and clean taste .easy to store in your fridge.A trusted brand of drinking water." in 1 review
Stacy K.
BURLINGTON, WI
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Nestlé Pure Life bxxaHw Bottled Purified Water, 16.9 oz. Bottles, 24 Count (Pack of 2) more...
One of my favorite waters. A lot of waters like Dasani leave a gross taste in your mouth, this one does not. It's a great buy for what it is. We really enjoy this water in our home.
Alexis Q.
San Jon, NM
This is like my favorite water ever ! I drink it all the time! It’s affordable, nice packaging, never “dirty” tasting and just tastes fresh! I like this water cold and room temp, I buy it regularly on my trips to Walmart !
Aysha A.
BENTON
Review for: Nestle Pure Life Purified Water 24-20 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles more...
I love buying and drinking this. this water tastes great and the bottle isn't made with tough plastic, so it's better for the environment compared to other brands
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
For The Pricing You Would Expect This Water To Be Meh!But In Assumption I Was Wrong About The Taste Of This Is Yummy!Great All Year Round Easy To Carry With & They Have Flavors I Tried Lemon Which Is Delish!I Can't Emphasize Enough How Highly I Recommend This Lovely Water!Best Quality & Pricing!
Haley P.
Kingston
Okay so I usually get a bottle of water at the gas station and if I can’t find spring water this is my #1 alternative. It tastes pretty good to be purified water. So I guess I would buy it again when I can’t find spring water.
Bethany B.
NEWPORT , MI
The only good thing about this product is the cheap price. The  taste of this water is like dirt. This companies tactics is immoral. As a proud Michigander we do not want you pumping water out of our Great Lakes, especially when Flint still has polluted water.
Alisha C.
Nestlé pure life is the only reverse osmosis water on the market. This is the only bottle water I purchase knowing it is reverse osmosis. I am a freak when it comes to the water I drink. I highly recommend this to anyone who drinks water especially to children. Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
I have always loved the Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water brand. This pack of 6 bottles is affordable, has a great quality, and it contains purofied water, calcium chloride, magnrsium sulfate and the bottle is recyclable...love it.
Alena F.
Columbia , TN
I always have this water on hand. We keep a pack in the house and in the car just incase! This water doesn't have a bleachy after taste like some do that I have tried. It's very refreshing and just tastes like plain water. I love that it comes in a pack of 35 so that we can last a couple extra days without having to go buy water. I would recommend this brand of water to anyone who is looking for some refreshing water.
Idalis E.
Tampa, FL
Every time I go food shopping, it’s a must to purchase a pack of Nestle Pure Life water. The bottles are nice and stern. I always have one on hand and can’t leave home without it. This is my prefer water to buy.
Mikey T.
Milwaukee, WI
Can u by leaving them over several days still be able to drink them ?
Julie P.
CARROLLTON, TX
Is this your most favorite brand of bottled water?
Ashley G.
Dartmouth, nOva scotia
Can any of you taste the salty aftertaste? Yuck!
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
I usually refill my water bottles and keep them in the fridge. Is that bad? Does it have some thing to do with BPA? I'm really not even sure what Bpa is..
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than recycling, what other uses has anyone used the bottles for?

Target