Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach or poolside during the summer?

Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Porter, TX
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes I do! Especially during Texas' Summers!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Boca Raton, FL
5 years, 3 months ago
I do!!! its the bet way to keep you r water cold during the summer!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
5 years, 3 months ago
Never thought of that, but it's a great idea!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Opelousas, LA
5 years, 3 months ago
If I put it in the freezer for the perfect amount of time, it freezes like a snow cone!! :)
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes I do I love it very cold because it is very refreshing I drink this water a lot.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Waco, TX
Yes, i love mine frozen
Kerstie M.
Kerstie M.
5 years, 3 months ago
Never go out to my pool without a few frozen ones !!!
Yes i love doing that!
kelly g.
kelly g.
Yep.love doing that
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Cantonment, FL
5 years, 4 months ago
I used to freeze my water bottles with slices of fruit in them before going to the beach.