Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach or poolside during the summer?
Brian F.
Brian F.
June 18, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Definitely.
Katya R.
Katya R.
June 13, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Yes! All the time , i prefer my water cold.
Lynnseyloveslashes  .
Lynnseyloveslashes .
July 17, 2015, 1:02 a.m.
Yes! They work as great icepacks!
Chastity D.
Chastity D.
Feb. 7, 2014, 5:26 p.m.
Place a half bottle of water on its side in your freezer. When you're ready to hit the beach or pool, pour water in the bottle and you'll have cold water with ice to take with you.
Kara J.
Kara J.
Dec. 8, 2013, 8:25 a.m.
All of the time!!! I LOVE drinking these waters frozen!!!!!!
Tiana W.
Tiana W.
Nov. 20, 2013, 11:46 a.m.
Yes we do. It takes a while for them to thaw so it makes for some good cold water while your in the heat!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Oct. 31, 2013, 1:39 p.m.
Sometimes I freeze them and use as icepacks!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Oct. 30, 2013, 9:58 a.m.
No I drink mine room temp. too.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Sept. 28, 2013, 8:28 p.m.
No I like my water room temperature seems like I can drink more!
Zicara T.
Zicara T.
Sept. 4, 2013, 12:09 p.m.
Yes I do.
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Sept. 2, 2013, 4:21 p.m.
Yes. Especially because it gets really hot out so the sun will melt the ice and the water will still be cold.
Carmen K.
Carmen K.
Aug. 31, 2013, 7:58 a.m.
Yes, I do. I love cold water
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Aug. 15, 2013, 9:12 a.m.
I haven't but i might just do that!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Aug. 3, 2013, 1:03 p.m.
Yes, I fill it all the way for a few hours, then put it in the fridge for an hour afterwards. It works perfectly and doesn't take forever to thaw out!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
July 30, 2013, 6:54 p.m.
Yes! If you freeze a half full bottle sideways, it will be ready to add water so you don't have to wait for it to defrost.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
July 21, 2013, 10:11 p.m.
Yes or just take with me especially when it reaches the upper 90s where I live
Jen P.
Jen P.
July 16, 2013, 10:16 p.m.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
June 27, 2013, 3:46 p.m.
No, because it wont last and it'll get my purse or bags wet, I live in Panama and that is totally not recommended. But I'll do it if i could.
Trish M.
Trish M.
June 3, 2013, 3:20 p.m.
Yup! great for the kids, and also saves room in a cooler as ice packs/ice! for my 3 year old we poke a whole right in the lid so she can drink without spilling
Carli J.
Carli J.
May 20, 2013, 11:14 a.m.
Yes, I also do this on my way to the gym at times.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
May 19, 2013, 3:26 a.m.
Oh yeah even though its not good I do it I like having plenty of water to drink
Amy L.
Amy L.
May 14, 2013, 9:45 p.m.
If the bottle is BPA free I do, otherwise no because extreme temperatures (freezing or heating) releases the BPA from the bottle into it's contents.
May 10, 2013, 10:02 p.m.
I do!! Especially living in hawaii and being at a beach where there is no shade... it's always nice to have those icy cold bottle!
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
May 10, 2013, 7:37 p.m.
Yes it is a smart idea and helps keep them cold longer. (thumbs up) :)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
May 7, 2013, 9:32 p.m.
For me, I just completely freeze one, then just bring one or two unfrozen with me.
Nyoka A.
Nyoka A.
April 10, 2013, 4:42 p.m.
Yes especially since they overcharge for water at the beach/pool
Brenna D.
Brenna D.
March 27, 2013, 11:24 a.m.
I freeze them and put them all in a canvas bag with all my "beach stuff" I take to the beach so I keep my lotion cool... that way when my skin gets hot from being outside I can cool it off with the icy cool lotion and then have a drink. It's sooo nice!
Kitty O.
Kitty O.
March 23, 2013, 5:21 p.m.
If I went to the beach more often I probably would, but I do freeze a couple when I have a volleyball game.
Celina F.
Celina F.
March 21, 2013, 2:12 p.m.
MY Family has a public summing pool and we sell this brand of water and we freeze them because it get really hot in Texas and the water gets hot right away
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
March 14, 2013, 7:06 a.m.
Yes! They also work great frozen in a cooler to keep your lunch and snacks cool without using extra room - you would have had them in there anyway, no need for an ice block!
Katie P.
Katie P.
March 13, 2013, 6:03 p.m.
Yep! Sure do! I even put in some crystal light before I freeze them so I don't have to wait for it to thaw out! Best on a hot summer day!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
March 13, 2013, 3:40 p.m.
I have done that before!
March 7, 2013, 9:22 a.m.
Omg I love doing this especially when I go to the beach I also do it when I go to the gym. Nothing is better when you are all hot and sweaty than some ice cold water.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
March 6, 2013, 7:41 p.m.
Yes. also good when going to a concert early. that way it melts by the time you get in and is cold when you need it
Justin E.
Justin E.
March 2, 2013, 5:45 p.m.
I normally freeze a whole 12 pack
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Feb. 28, 2013, 8:48 p.m.
Yes! I do I normally bring a pack of water and a cooler
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Feb. 28, 2013, 7:55 p.m.
Thanks for the awesome idea!
Feb. 27, 2013, 5:39 p.m.
I love doing this!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Feb. 24, 2013, 3:17 p.m.
What a great idea!!! will definitely be doing this!!!
Vilma M.
Vilma M.
Feb. 20, 2013, 3:01 p.m.
Good idea that way u ca save money
Andi M.
Andi M.
Feb. 17, 2013, 5:39 p.m.
Yes this is a great idea. Always having a refreshing drink.
Chau B.
Chau B.
Feb. 17, 2013, 1:20 p.m.
I havn't tried yet.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Feb. 13, 2013, 9 p.m.
Yes, this is a good idea to help keep certain food items cold if you don't have an ice pack.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Feb. 13, 2013, 11:40 a.m.
We do this for the drive to the beach. It's a 7-8 hour drive depending on traffic so we freeze some and pack them in ice so we don't have to stop for drinks as often. We put the leftovers in the hotel freezer and take them down to the beach with us too. :)
Feb. 12, 2013, 4:07 p.m.
Yes, always. its a great way to keep food/lunch cold instead of packing ice packs
Cori C.
Cori C.
Feb. 11, 2013, 2:22 p.m.
It's a great idea!
Carissa G.
Carissa G.
Feb. 5, 2013, 6:55 a.m.
Yes also my kids prefer water in their lunches and towards the end of the school year we freeze the water so its always cold and the bonus it keeps yogurts and sandwiches cold as well dual usage
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Feb. 4, 2013, 5:18 p.m.
Yes! All of my friends thought it was weird that I was carrying frozen water when we took a beach trip but when it was 104 and we were out on the beach, I had water to freshen up without ruining the time and money to go to grab a bottle from the store.
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Feb. 3, 2013, 9:53 p.m.
Yes just so the kids can freshen up. It's the best.
Logan C.
Logan C.
Jan. 31, 2013, 12:43 p.m.
Yes! It keeps me cooled off, longer.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Jan. 31, 2013, 5:16 a.m.
Yes! It also makes for a substitute ice pack in a jam!
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Jan. 29, 2013, 8:47 a.m.
Yes! It's nice to have cold water. Just make sure to bring some that aren't frozen to start off with.
Jasmyne F.
Jasmyne F.
Jan. 21, 2013, 1:52 p.m.
I just freeze them and then place them in a small cooler, when they melt it can get messy so the cooler keeps them cool and not messy!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Jan. 19, 2013, 6:52 p.m.
Absolutely! We always have several bottles in the refrigerator AND the freezer to take on the go. Great idea!!
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Jan. 18, 2013, 1:58 p.m.
I used to do that in the summer all the time. However, later on I learned that apparently it is unhealthy to freeze your water bottle in the freezer and let it defrost when you want to drink them so I stopped freezing them in the summer. Now I just drink them at room temperature.
Aleks A.
Aleks A.
Jan. 18, 2013, 12:13 a.m.
I used to do that, I hated the fact that everything got wet and messy as the day progressed
Marisela R.
Marisela R.
Jan. 16, 2013, 11:59 p.m.
Yes my kiddos love to freeze them
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Jan. 14, 2013, 7:13 p.m.
I've never really thought about that, but I'll definitely try it now!
Jamie J.
No but thats a good idea!1 Thanks :D
Janice B.
Janice B.
Jan. 11, 2013, 4:09 p.m.
It really doesn't matter... You could do it either way!!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Jan. 11, 2013, 3:45 p.m.
Always do, even in my hunnie s lunch box for work, keeps other food cold and when they melt he has ice cold water .
April S.
April S.
Jan. 11, 2013, 11:43 a.m.
Thanks for reminding me my mother would always put our drinks in the freezer because we had a long day of exercise ahead of us
Carissa F.
Carissa F.
Jan. 10, 2013, 10:40 p.m.
I usually have more than 2 in the freezer. Everyone in my family is a big water drinker, & we live on the beach; So it is definitely a must have in the beach bag!
Devin B.
Devin B.
Jan. 10, 2013, 1:14 p.m.
Never have but will try
Maryanne B.
Maryanne B.
Jan. 9, 2013, 6:04 p.m.
I usually have at least one in the freezer. In the summer I will freeze on the night before and throw it in with my lunch before I leave the house. that way everything stays cold and its still cold when I go to drink it. I take it frozen to the pool with me as well.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Jan. 9, 2013, 10:34 a.m.
I always freeze them before I go anywhere.
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.
Jan. 8, 2013, 5:35 p.m.
Nestle doesn't have and aftertaste to it at all. But if you eat something before you drink the water it's probiliy what you ate that gives it an after taste.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
Jan. 8, 2013, 10:09 a.m.
Great idea!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Jan. 7, 2013, 4:34 p.m.
I don't currently, but I'm definitely going to use this trick next summer!
Rahila A.
Rahila A.
Jan. 4, 2013, 11:43 a.m.
Definitively!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Jan. 3, 2013, 11:18 a.m.
All the time... Living in Arizona we need the water!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Jan. 3, 2013, 9:39 a.m.
Yes and for my son to take to school in summer time
Shila B.
Shila B.
Dec. 28, 2012, 1:26 p.m.
Yes!! It's amazing to drink freezing cold water on a hot summer day
Chi H.
Chi H.
Dec. 27, 2012, 12:17 p.m.
YESS! It's a must for a hot day!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Dec. 26, 2012, 3:35 p.m.
Good idea
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dec. 26, 2012, 2:35 p.m.
Absolutely. Also if going to Disney World or Dollywood or somewhere similar to freeze some the night before and take in a backpack. As they melt you drink and it saves money.
Katie B.
Dec. 26, 2012, 11:35 a.m.
Absolutely!! I like cold water the best, so I usually will throw a couple bottles in the freezer when I know I'll have a long day!
Krista B.
Krista B.
Dec. 25, 2012, 3:14 p.m.
Definitely! I fill a bottle up halfway and freeze it. Then I take an unfrozen bottle and pour it into the frozen bottle so that I always have something cold to drink.
Karli V.
Karli V.
Dec. 25, 2012, 9:41 a.m.
Yes, amazing!
Ikeana B.
Ikeana B.
Dec. 25, 2012, 7:32 a.m.
I drink mine as they are because I like mine room temp. The body also uses it better at room temp vs. ice cold. I learned that from a personal trainer.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Dec. 25, 2012, 7:08 a.m.
I used to do that and go to the beach.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Dec. 24, 2012, 3:37 p.m.
Always whats better than water? cold water !
Camerann J.
Camerann J.
Dec. 24, 2012, 6:07 a.m.
Absolutely! I also freeze them before any day that I know I will be out and about and it will be hot. There's nothing more refreshing than ice cold water. I always open the bottles and take a drink before freezing so they don't explode.
Sierrah G.
Sierrah G.
Dec. 22, 2012, 11:53 a.m.
I always do!
Colin J.
Colin J.
Dec. 22, 2012, 10:43 a.m.
Yes I do and especially if I have to run around noon when it's hot.
Alannah K.
Alannah K.
Dec. 19, 2012, 10:27 a.m.
Yes always do! Try freezing the bottle only half full with water, than before you leave top up the bottle with cool water, than you don't have to wait for it to defrost to get water :)
France G.
France G.
Dec. 18, 2012, 9:59 p.m.
Yes I do i great
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Dec. 18, 2012, 12:36 p.m.
That's a great idea, in the summer time!

Join Now