BY NESTLÉ #4 in Bottled Water

To ensure purity, every drop in every bottle of Nestlé® Pure Life® is filtered through a 12-step quality process. And to ensure great taste, we enhance our water with a unique blend of minerals.

• Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach or pools...99 Answers
  • Do people enjoy this product over most water?4 Answers
  • Is this water good or not?3 Answers
Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water
  • "Nestle is affordable when buying a 24 pack and the water actually taste fresh unlike some other companies with bottled water. " in 2 reviews
  • "pure life is not one of my favorite bottled water ,this water doesn't appeal to me because for some reason it doesn't taste like other purified bottled water" in 1 review
  • "My go to favorite bottled water to drink crisp and clean taste .easy to store in your fridge.A trusted brand of drinking water." in 1 review
Courtney H.
Watertown, WI
Love this Water! I have a hard time deciding between this one and ice mountain. I love the Pure life water because I get more for my buy at a lesser price! The water tastes refreshing and not like the plastic water bottle it is in. I recommend this water to everyone because of the cost and great taste!
Jordan M.
I'm not the biggest fan of Pure Life water, but it works in a pinch. It's just average bottled water you can find practically anywhere. It is pretty cheap for bottled water compared to something like FIJI or Voss. I would recommend it only if you're not looking to spend a ton on bottled water.
Charlotte I.
While I do not frequently purchased bottled water, I really like to have some bottled water on hand for any power outages, heavy snowstorms, and other weather related issues. Nestlé pure life is really great as I appreciate the thinner bottle plastic and small cap.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Not my favorite. I find the bottle to be very flimsy and normally spills on me every time I go to open a new one for the first time. The water itself has a strong plastic taste to it that resembles pool water. I've had store brand that was better.
Amy S.
I’m sorry to say that I don’t really like this kind of water. Some people say water is water, but it’s not!! And if I’m going to pay for filtered bottles of water I want it to taste good!!! And nestle just fails the taste test.
Amber L.
Livingston
I love the size of the nestle water bottles! These are very convenient for my youngest daughter. It’s also convenient for on the go moms, lunch time or etc. I’m picky about bottled water but this one gets 5stars!!
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
This is my favorite brand of water. The bottles have a good design on them and I like the shape as well. They are a little pricey compared to say Kroger water that’s 3 for $10 for a 32 pack. But all in all this water is awesome. 🤩
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
This doesnt serve what we are looking for. This will consolidate the reviews what I am looking is to add random reviews to products for all products so that google can index them and show our products with higher rank in search. This is a hack what we are looking for and not legitimate customer reviews , so basically i am thinking of faking it till i make it in top search.
Victoria J.
Albuquerque
I never buy water because my fridge has a dispenser but these at my store were a really good price 1.88 and when when go place I have to have them for my kids I love that these don’t taste like tap water can’t go wrong
Shelby T.
My favorite water. I buy the family packs and it lasts for at least 2 weeks. Better than most water you can get at the store and I refuse to drink tap in our town... the calcium is really high and they filter out the lead but it's still high. :(
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach or poolside during the summer?
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone else think this product has an aftertaste to it? I think it tastes much better than other bottled waters...
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
How much water do you drink a day?
Jackie B.
Some bottled water, you can taste the minerals. Does this brand have that aweful mineral taste
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
Compared to evian water, which one do you guys prefer??