BY NESTLÉ #5 in Bottled Water

To ensure purity, every drop in every bottle of Nestlé® Pure Life® is filtered through a 12-step quality process. And to ensure great taste, we enhance our water with a unique blend of minerals.

• Is this water good or not?4 Answers
  • Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach ...99 Answers
  • Do people enjoy this product over most water?5 Answers
Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water
  • "Nestle is affordable when buying a 24 pack and the water actually taste fresh unlike some other companies with bottled water. " in 2 reviews
  • "pure life is not one of my favorite bottled water ,this water doesn't appeal to me because for some reason it doesn't taste like other purified bottled water" in 1 review
  • "My go to favorite bottled water to drink crisp and clean taste .easy to store in your fridge.A trusted brand of drinking water." in 1 review
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
My son loves water! Often times, he drinks from my 16.9 oz bottles and spills because it isn’t very convenient for a 3 year olds hands. One day, I was at the Walmart supermarket and saw these little water bottles in the water section and knew he’d love them! They’re cheap too for 18 of them. Great for little kids on the go!
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I have always loved the Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water brand, affordable, has a great quality, and it contains purofied water, calcium chloride, magnrsium sulfate and the bottle is recyclable...love it.
Wil M.
Whenever I thinkAbout one of the most influential and recognize brands of water I definitely think of Nestlé I grew up drinking this water me and my siblings and even until today I still purchase this water in bulk
Bethany B.
Newport, MI
The only good thing about this product is the cheap price. The  taste of this water is like dirt. This companies tactics is immoral. As a proud Michigander we do not want you pumping water out of our Great Lakes, especially when Flint still has polluted water.
Alisha C.
Nestlé pure life is the only reverse osmosis water on the market. This is the only bottle water I purchase knowing it is reverse osmosis. I am a freak when it comes to the water I drink. I highly recommend this to anyone who drinks water especially to children. Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water
Alena F.
Columbia, TN
I always have this water on hand. We keep a pack in the house and in the car just incase! This water doesn't have a bleachy after taste like some do that I have tried. It's very refreshing and just tastes like plain water. I love that it comes in a pack of 35 so that we can last a couple extra days without having to go buy water. I would recommend this brand of water to anyone who is looking for some refreshing water.
Jeniya T.
If anyone knows me, they know I love water. This water taste great and very refreshing. I love this water and I always buy a pack of it when I go to the store. It has very nice packaging too. I would definitely buy this water again.
Yesenia M.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Only water I drink!
Many people don’t like it but it’s the only water that my tastebuds know, whenever I try new water I taste a difference, it is hard to explain but it’s almost a plastic taste I get. Only water I will drink !
Kierra L.
Westville
I can't drink tap water because of how it affects my digestive system but this water tastes amazing and not like chemicals and also doesn't cause me to become sick after drinking it. Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water
Idalis E.
Every time I go food shopping, it’s a must to purchase a pack of Nestle Pure Life water. The bottles are nice and stern. I always have one on hand and can’t leave home without it. This is my prefer water to buy.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach or poolside during the summer?
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone else think this product has an aftertaste to it? I think it tastes much better than other bottled waters...
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
How much water do you drink a day?
Jackie B.
Some bottled water, you can taste the minerals. Does this brand have that aweful mineral taste
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
Compared to evian water, which one do you guys prefer??