BY NESTLÉ #3 in Bottled Water

To ensure purity, every drop in every bottle of Nestlé® Pure Life® is filtered through a 12-step quality process. And to ensure great taste, we enhance our water with a unique blend of minerals.

• Is this water good or not?4 Answers
  • Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach or pools...99 Answers
  • Do people enjoy this product over most water?5 Answers
Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water
  • "Nestle is affordable when buying a 24 pack and the water actually taste fresh unlike some other companies with bottled water. " in 2 reviews
  • "pure life is not one of my favorite bottled water ,this water doesn't appeal to me because for some reason it doesn't taste like other purified bottled water" in 1 review
  • "My go to favorite bottled water to drink crisp and clean taste .easy to store in your fridge.A trusted brand of drinking water." in 1 review
Alena F.
Columbia, TN
I always have this water on hand. We keep a pack in the house and in the car just incase! This water doesn't have a bleachy after taste like some do that I have tried. It's very refreshing and just tastes like plain water. I love that it comes in a pack of 35 so that we can last a couple extra days without having to go buy water. I would recommend this brand of water to anyone who is looking for some refreshing water.
Jennie M.
Stop buying bottled water. STOP BUYING BOTTLED WATER. Here are a few alternatives: Buying a brita filter, which would save you money in the long run. Filling up reusable containers at the many grocery stores which have filtered water stations and large jugs next to them. Charcoal sticks. A screw-on filter at the end of your sink faucet. This shameful, amoral business doesn't deserve a single penny from you.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
This is our favorite water to drink. I love that this water is so refreshing and has no after taste. We purchase this from walmart and the price is very reasonable. My husband and I always take some to our family reunion or other family gatherings to share. To me this is the best tasting bottled water I have ever tried.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Not my favorite. I find the bottle to be very flimsy and normally spills on me every time I go to open a new one for the first time. The water itself has a strong plastic taste to it that resembles pool water. I've had store brand that was better.
blaccpurl W.
Clarksville
Love the price point. I normally buy 2 35-packs at a time for around $3.98. I was not a water drinker. I loved my Dunkin Donuts iceed coffee and teas still do but I love the taste of this water. I have tried Aquifina and Dasani nope. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Wil M.
Houston
Whenever I thinkAbout one of the most influential and recognize brands of water I definitely think of Nestlé I grew up drinking this water me and my siblings and even until today I still purchase this water in bulk
Layal L.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I have always loved the Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water brand, affordable, has a great quality, and it contains purofied water, calcium chloride, magnrsium sulfate and the bottle is recyclable...love it.
Bethany B.
Newport, MI
The only good thing about this product is the cheap price. The  taste of this water is like dirt. This companies tactics is immoral. As a proud Michigander we do not want you pumping water out of our Great Lakes, especially when Flint still has polluted water.
Sarah E.
Aston
I have to say out of all the bottle water brands out there this brand is my favorite. It has a good natural flavor. This is always my go to purchase for water. I would definitely purchase it again. Love !Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I LOVE Nestle pure life! This is my favorite brand of water to buy. I've been buying it since my freshman year of college. I always purchased the big cases so that I wouldn't run out so quickly. Perfect for the end of a long day.

This water tastes amazing. Im one of those people that can tell that not all water tastes the same. So Nestle pure life definitely is my go to when I'm looking for a refreshing drink of water
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach or poolside during the summer?
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone else think this product has an aftertaste to it? I think it tastes much better than other bottled waters...
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
How much water do you drink a day?
Jackie B.
Some bottled water, you can taste the minerals. Does this brand have that aweful mineral taste
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
Compared to evian water, which one do you guys prefer??