Add a Photo

Michele F.
Staten Island, NY
June 16, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: Spring Water, 0.5 Liter
We don't have the best water on tap at work (it has a taste I can detect and don't like). I have several bottles of bottled water stashed away in my office in case I forget to bring fresh tap water from home. I purchased Nestle Pure Life Bottled water because it got the highest marks from the Consumer Reports.

Nestle has no flavor and Consumer reports gives it high marks for disclosing where the water came from and how it was treated. Some brands do not disclose this information, because it is Environmental protection Agency does not require it. This disclosure is voluntary (with exception of California). Full disclosure seems like a good idea so you know what you are getting, so that's why Nestle Pure Life is my choice.

The price on this product fluctuates, sometimes the price is lower and the shipping costs are high. When I shop I use a tool that helps me find good prices on Amazon. This tool shows the history of Amazon prices for a specific product and allows me to generate an email alert when the price reaches our desired price range. If you enter "price history alert" in Google it will come up at the top, it has the word camel in the name.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Sept. 20, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Spring Water, 0.5 Liter
I've been drinking bottled water ever since I found out that I had a condition that affected my immune system, and because of it I have to wait what I eat or drink due to acidity. With that said, I started out drinking the cheapest brands of bottled water like these and I probably went through a 24 pack every 6 days. Even though I was following a special diet, I still was experiencing pain, needless to say I began to research water and it was then that I discovered that water can be acidic. And you can only guess which water brands were in the lowest pH range making them the most acidic, needless to say as much as I liked paying $3 for a 24 pack, I had stop drinking these brands. I still drink these on occasion if I'm out and these are the only choices, because they aren't bad waters, but since drinking more expensive brands the taste definitely isn't as good anyway. I think the alkaline theory is a good rhythm for you body, because it keeps your body at an alkaline or balanced level
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Growing up in the country, you get used to drinking bottled water. Well water, even when you use a water filter, is not that great at all. Because of this, I've tried so many brands of bottled water I couldn't even name them all if I tried. I've tried cheap store brand waters to expensive glass bottle waters and none of them compare to Nestle! These are fairly priced with outstanding quality! They taste so fresh and crisp, no weird aftertatse like some bottled waters leave behind. The bottles are thin and easy to recycle, which is also nice. I've used this water for cooking, feeding pets, and just for drinking and I have no complaints! Very refreshing, I would never buy another brand of water again! I will continue to repurchase this over and over. Highly reccomend!!!!
Flora J.
Flora J.
Butler, AL
June 3, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: Spring Water, 0.5 Liter
There is nothing like a good cold Nestle bottled water on a hot summery day. Any Day is a great day for Nestle bottled waters. They come in a variety of options from just regular bottled, sparkling, to the splash flavored. Our favorite is the Nestle Splash flavored waters. They come bottles in several flavors like Mandarin Orange, Lemon, Wild Berry, Acai Grape and Strawberry Melon. My favorites are the Mandarin Orange, Acai Grape, Wild Berry and the hubby loves the Lemon and the Strawberry Melon flavor. They give that change when you are looking for that change plain water but still wanting water. I love the fact you get flavor with zero calories and that it is flavored with natural flavors. What can I say, we just love Nestle bottle waters.
INDIA W.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Nestle Pure Life Juniors Purified Water is great and just the right size for me. I love these little water bottles. It is convenient. I find myself drinking more water when I have these bottles than having the bigger bottles. I am not a big water drinker, but I try to drink more water on a daily basis. Easy to put in my purse on the go to have when needed. I also make green tea in them and store it in the fridge for later use; it saves time. All I have to do is pour the prepared green tea into a mug and warm in the microwave and add any sweeter of my choice and enjoy. Or I could use the prepared green tea for a smoothie whenever I need it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
West Haven, Ct
Jan. 21, 2016, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: Per Case Brand Varies Region
I've purchased Nestle bottled water for events. I'm not one to typically use/buy bottled water because I'd rather use my Camelbak and fill it with tap water. I understand some people are water connoisseurs but that really isn't me. The water tastes fine but is nothing to write home about. I'm a teacher, so I've reused the bottles for crafts and other projects; but other than that there isn't much to distinguish Nestle from any of the other major bottled water industries in my book because unlike Bobby Boucher in The Water Boy, I don't pay that much attention to water in order to classify it as "high quality H2O"
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
Love water but, hate the monotony of plain water?
Want to ensure you are hydrated?
Made a "to stay hydrated" resolution for the New Year?
Then this is your go-to water pack!
32 half liter bottles, 0 calories, sugar free!
8 - Acai Grape
8 - Lemon
8 - Mandarin Orange
8 - Wild Berry
These will hit the spot on those hot summer days!
Easy to find at grocery stores or on-line at the Nestle website for delivery.
Taste isn't too bad for each one but, you have to get used to the fact that it is flavored.
Looks normal but, flavored can throw your senses off.
sarah b.
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN
June 15, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Spring Water, 0.5 Liter
We have bought so much water over the years and we have found that amazingly some are better than others. i feel Nestle waters bottled spring water is a good choice for our family. we buy it buy the case and it is always on sale at a great price. nestle water is nice and smooth and i like it best when it i ice cold. you can purchase this just about anywhere if a person doesn't want to buy it in the case they offer a variety of bottle sizes and varieties. i very much recommend this brand and especially during these hot summer months!
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
Martinez, Ga
I love these "junior" size bottles of water. I prefer my water ICE cold and I can never drink a full size bottle without it getting warm. Another MAJOR bonus? My kids LOVE these smaller bottles, if I offer them the regular size bottles they usually will decline but for some reason they're all about water if it's the junior size. As a mom, I'm just happy to see them drinking water, if that's what it takes, so be it. lol As usual, Nestle always has that clean refreshing taste, no chemical aftertaste. It's a winner in my house!
Amber M.
Amber M.
These are perfect for lunches on the go as well as any time we're doing anything with younger children. The tiny bottles are just the right size for the Littles. It's not unusual to find a case of these alongside a case of the larger sized bottles in our pantry.
As far as the flavor goes, it's water. I honestly think my well water at home tastes just the same. But as busy as our lives are, we purchase quite a bit - especially since we're spoiled to the well water and greatly dislike the chlorine taste of city water.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach or poolside during the summer?
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone else think this product has an aftertaste to it? I think it tastes much better than other bottled waters...
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
How much water do you drink a day?
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Some bottled water, you can taste the minerals. Does this brand have that aweful mineral taste
Jen P.
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
Compared to evian water, which one do you guys prefer??