BY NESTLÉ #4 in Bottled Water

To ensure purity, every drop in every bottle of Nestlé® Pure Life® is filtered through a 12-step quality process. And to ensure great taste, we enhance our water with a unique blend of minerals.

• Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach or pools...99 Answers
  • Is this water good or not?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any advice on how to drink more water?Nestlé® Pu...4 Answers
Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water
  • "Nestle is affordable when buying a 24 pack and the water actually taste fresh unlike some other companies with bottled water. " in 2 reviews
  • "pure life is not one of my favorite bottled water ,this water doesn't appeal to me because for some reason it doesn't taste like other purified bottled water" in 1 review
  • "My go to favorite bottled water to drink crisp and clean taste .easy to store in your fridge.A trusted brand of drinking water." in 1 review
Michele F.
Staten Island, NY
We don't have the best water on tap at work (it has a taste I can detect and don't like). I have several bottles of bottled water stashed away in my office in case I forget to bring fresh tap water from home. I purchased Nestle Pure Life Bottled water because it got the highest marks from the Consumer Reports.

Nestle has no flavor and Consumer reports gives it high marks for disclosing where the water came from and how it was treated. Some brands do not disclose this information, because it is Environmental protection Agency does not require it. This disclosure is voluntary (with exception of California). Full disclosure seems like a good idea so you know what you are getting, so that's why Nestle Pure Life is my choice.

The price on this product fluctuates, sometimes the price is lower and the shipping costs are high. When I shop I use a tool that helps me find good prices on Amazon. This tool shows the history of Amazon prices for a specific product and allows me to generate an email alert when the price reaches our desired price range. If you enter "price history alert" in Google it will come up at the top, it has the word camel in the name.
Jamie Rose S.
I've been drinking bottled water ever since I found out that I had a condition that affected my immune system, and because of it I have to wait what I eat or drink due to acidity. With that said, I started out drinking the cheapest brands of bottled water like these and I probably went through a 24 pack every 6 days. Even though I was following a special diet, I still was experiencing pain, needless to say I began to research water and it was then that I discovered that water can be acidic. And you can only guess which water brands were in the lowest pH range making them the most acidic, needless to say as much as I liked paying $3 for a 24 pack, I had stop drinking these brands. I still drink these on occasion if I'm out and these are the only choices, because they aren't bad waters, but since drinking more expensive brands the taste definitely isn't as good anyway. I think the alkaline theory is a good rhythm for you body, because it keeps your body at an alkaline or balanced level
Flora J.
Butler, AL
There is nothing like a good cold Nestle bottled water on a hot summery day. Any Day is a great day for Nestle bottled waters. They come in a variety of options from just regular bottled, sparkling, to the splash flavored. Our favorite is the Nestle Splash flavored waters. They come bottles in several flavors like Mandarin Orange, Lemon, Wild Berry, Acai Grape and Strawberry Melon. My favorites are the Mandarin Orange, Acai Grape, Wild Berry and the hubby loves the Lemon and the Strawberry Melon flavor. They give that change when you are looking for that change plain water but still wanting water. I love the fact you get flavor with zero calories and that it is flavored with natural flavors. What can I say, we just love Nestle bottle waters.
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN
We have bought so much water over the years and we have found that amazingly some are better than others. i feel Nestle waters bottled spring water is a good choice for our family. we buy it buy the case and it is always on sale at a great price. nestle water is nice and smooth and i like it best when it i ice cold. you can purchase this just about anywhere if a person doesn't want to buy it in the case they offer a variety of bottle sizes and varieties. i very much recommend this brand and especially during these hot summer months!
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
This bottled water is great. I can usually find it for a pretty decent deal, I'm taking four 12 packs for around 6-7 bucks at my local grocery store which is really awesome considering that we drink a TON of water!

Also because of the fact that it's now getting hotter in most places around the country *in America*, you're going to need to stay hydrated if you're wanting to last all day at the beach, water-park, theme park, picnic, whatever the heck you're doing...so drink some water! It's good for ya!
Sheena C.
New Orleans, LA
Water is always a #backyard essential because in the summer you need to stay hydrated but for Nestle water that's the only reason I would drink it because I don't like the taste of this water. It's not a brand that I buy after the first time I tried it. I will say that it's always on sale which is a positive so if you don't mind just buying any type of water this is the brand for anyone who doesn't care about the taste or who thinks all water taste the same. It's usually on sale at Wal-Mart or CVS
Crystal R.
Nestle definitely has the best drinking water out there. Unless you're going to pay several dollars for one bottle. If you're on a budget and you just enjoy drinking bottled water definitely give this one a try. I often find it on sale at the supermarket Kama so I can get it for Fairly cheap and store it in my pantry. I'm like that the bottle size is just over 16 ounces. I just make sure that I go through at least 5 bottles a day. It helps me make sure that I'm drinking enough water
Vanessa G.
Georgetown, TX
So, I have a reverse osmosis water faucet and filter at my kitchen sink and STILL choose to go out and buy this bottled water! My hubby just shakes his head at me, but I really love the taste, whether it's at room temperature or ice cold. I can chug a bottle in no time! We've always got them in our cooler too, whether out back having a #backyardbash, at the pool, or at any event. Nestle Pure Life Water is always my first choice when buying bottled water!!!
Taylor B.
I have never tried any of Nestle' s flavored waters, but this water is pretty tasty for regular purified spring water. Most people say that water is water and who cares, but most bottled water has a poor after-taste to me. This water does not. This water goes down smoothly with no bad taste at all. I also love the little bottles because they are easy to finish in one serving and you know you've accomplished drinking one glass of water.
I like this brand of bottled water because it tastes fresh and doesn't have a bitter after taste whatsoever. Totally convenient to throw in your bag and go! I rarely leave home without a bottled water in my bag. Finally, the body requires water for good health so it is just one more reason to love this product!! Also nicely packaged with a lid so it won't leak if it accidentally tips over. What's not to love about this great product?!
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach or poolside during the summer?
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone else think this product has an aftertaste to it? I think it tastes much better than other bottled waters...
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
How much water do you drink a day?
Jackie B.
Some bottled water, you can taste the minerals. Does this brand have that aweful mineral taste
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
Compared to evian water, which one do you guys prefer??