BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE #2 in Bottled Water

Resealable bottled water - perfect for when you're on the go, mealtime, and hydrating at home.

• With no calories and no sweeteners, water is a smart alternative to sugary drinks
  • Consistently clean and great-tasting water with our rigorous 12-step quality process
  • Enhanced with light blend of minerals for a refreshingly crisp taste
  • #1 bottled water globally

• Is this water good or not?4 Answers
  • Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach ...99 Answers
Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water
  • "Nestle is affordable when buying a 24 pack and the water actually taste fresh unlike some other companies with bottled water. " in 2 reviews
  • "pure life is not one of my favorite bottled water ,this water doesn't appeal to me because for some reason it doesn't taste like other purified bottled water" in 1 review
  • "My go to favorite bottled water to drink crisp and clean taste .easy to store in your fridge.A trusted brand of drinking water." in 1 review
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
For The Pricing You Would Expect This Water To Be Meh!But In Assumption I Was Wrong About The Taste Of This Is Yummy!Great All Year Round Easy To Carry With & They Have Flavors I Tried Lemon Which Is Delish!I Can't Emphasize Enough How Highly I Recommend This Lovely Water!Best Quality & Pricing!
Haley P.
Rochester Hls, MI
Okay so I usually get a bottle of water at the gas station and if I can’t find spring water this is my #1 alternative. It tastes pretty good to be purified water. So I guess I would buy it again when I can’t find spring water.
Bethany B.
Newport, MI
The only good thing about this product is the cheap price. The  taste of this water is like dirt. This companies tactics is immoral. As a proud Michigander we do not want you pumping water out of our Great Lakes, especially when Flint still has polluted water.
Alisha C.
Nestlé pure life is the only reverse osmosis water on the market. This is the only bottle water I purchase knowing it is reverse osmosis. I am a freak when it comes to the water I drink. I highly recommend this to anyone who drinks water especially to children. Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I might be weird when I say you can tell the difference in bottled water but you really can. It’s the only brand I will drink. It’s pure, crisp, and refreshing. There’s nothing better than a cold bottle straight from the fridge and a case goes for about $5. With all of the additives in our water, and water main breaks why wouldn’t you go with this healthy alternative?
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I have always loved the Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water brand. This pack of 6 bottles is affordable, has a great quality, and it contains purofied water, calcium chloride, magnrsium sulfate and the bottle is recyclable...love it.
Alena F.
Columbia , TN
I always have this water on hand. We keep a pack in the house and in the car just incase! This water doesn't have a bleachy after taste like some do that I have tried. It's very refreshing and just tastes like plain water. I love that it comes in a pack of 35 so that we can last a couple extra days without having to go buy water. I would recommend this brand of water to anyone who is looking for some refreshing water.
Idalis E.
Tampa, FL
Every time I go food shopping, it’s a must to purchase a pack of Nestle Pure Life water. The bottles are nice and stern. I always have one on hand and can’t leave home without it. This is my prefer water to buy.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Other more...
My son loves water! Often times, he drinks from my 16.9 oz bottles and spills because it isn’t very convenient for a 3 year olds hands. One day, I was at the Walmart supermarket and saw these little water bottles in the water section and knew he’d love them! They’re cheap too for 18 of them. Great for little kids on the go!
BEV A.
Houston
The water is good, but not the greatest. I normally have to drink it when it is very cold, like icy cold before I can really enjoy it. It is always on sale. The price is right. Its always on sale.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you freeze a bottle or two and take them to the beach or poolside during the summer?
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone else think this product has an aftertaste to it? I think it tastes much better than other bottled waters...
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
How much water do you drink a day?
Jackie B.
Some bottled water, you can taste the minerals. Does this brand have that aweful mineral taste
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
Compared to evian water, which one do you guys prefer??

Amazon