BY NESTLÉ #49 in Bottled Water

• Where can I find this!? My Walmart & giant eagle only carry B...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a way to intake more water daily and this...1 Answers
  • What stores carries this flavor!?! I would prefer... Be the first to answer!
Alex C.

My husband has a lot of food allergies so he is very careful about what he puts in his body. He only drinks bottled water and will drink only Fiji or Evian. Fiji bottled water is his favorite. He says that is has a clean, pure taste. I can taste the difference but not to the extreme that he can but i drink other beverages. One of the things that he likes the most about the Fiji water is that it is bottled at the source so is completely natural. If you are a bottled water enthusist and have never tried Fiji bottled you should give it a try! It is really good!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Delicious flavored water without the artificial taste. This flavor is great chilled on a hot summer day. I prefer flavored water over plain water but want to avoid extra sugar. This product allows me to hydrate with flavor. I buy mine at Harris teeter.
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
I didn't like this water at all !! It feels as if you are consuming water with a whole lot of sugar it is not go it has a gross after taste I would rather drink plain water from this just save your money have buy something else
olivia v.
This is the best flavored water you will have in the world. It tastes ssoooooo good of course I am a mango addict so I will love these unconditionally but I seriously suggest trying these bc they taste amazing!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
My favorite I love peach drinks and peaches sliced so great health alternative than other junk drinks and food it met my expectations it is very affordable not expensive at all would deff buy it again
Stephanie M.
ludington, mi
I cant get enough of this. It's not nearly as sweet as soda, but it has a little more fizz and kick than LaCroix or Disani or other brands I've tried. I can hand this to someone who hates sparkling beverages and they still don't like it which tells me its not THAT strong. The website says it does not use any artificial sweeteners but I am not sure what "natural flavors" entails. Other than that, its just lists C02 and H20. I've been drinking it very heavy for a few months and I have not noticed any strange side effects or anything. I personally love the mango flavor best. This is no longer available in any retail stores near me so I'm looking for alternative ways to purchase it since it's much better than the competition.
Fatima P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Personally I am not a big fan of flavored water. The taste was good but when i look for water i look for unflavored products. I would buy this product if i had a family and wanted to encourage them drinking water. I know my family really loves them because it keeps them hydrated without feeling thirsty at the end like when you drink other juices. Great for refreshments if you are looking to spice up your water variety.
andrea m.
I really enjoyed this brand of flavored water. I've tried other brands in the past and the flavor was either too overpowering or there was almost no flavor at all. the peach-mango flavor was at the perfect level, it was nice and smooth like water and the flavor was crisp and refreshing. i would absolutely recommend this to a friend and i plan on buying from this brand again.
Earnestine P.
This water is the best so far, since I purchased my first case I don't noticed the others while shopping. I love the way my ice tea taste, really brings out the tea flavors. I love that I can just grab one out the box and jump in the car and place inside the cup holder without the worry of spills.
Mary Ann B.
Willard, NC
Omg.....Nestle Pure Life is my absolute favorite flavored water I drink at least 5 or more day and my 6 yr old loves plain water but she also loves the flavored too I really think she has a mind just like her mother but we love the taste and can't get enough of it we are so addicted to it...
Shannon k.
I wish they had these at my Walmart but they probably don't
Staci W.
I haven't tried this flavor and would love to. Where can I find this flavor? I usually get them from Walmart and Wegmans but never saw this kind.
Jennifer S.
I love this water! will there be more flavors in the future?
Brittney M.
Where can I find this!? My Walmart & giant eagle only carry Berry, lemon, and orange.
Tiffany M.
Wilson, NC
I have been looking for a way to intake more water daily and this looks like is would be good. Any ideas what stores sale these?