Nestlé Pure Life Kiwi-Strawberry Splash Water uploaded by Mîná B.

BY NESTLÉ #14 in Flavored Water

marie A.
I love these! since I'm not a big soda person i love to drink these they are way more healthy than drinking soda. keeps u hydrated & has a lovely flavor . because i get really tired of drinking water all the time so it nice to switch it up a bit & drink some flavored water ! they have flavors that are so delightful! very convenient because you may not like a certain flavor but that's no worry because they have a nice selection to chose from.
Amanda W.
I really like this nestle splash water! It has just a small hint of flavor to it so its not too much! Helps me get everyone in the house to drink more water! My boyfriend works outside all day so I buy a ton of these in the summer to help keep him hydrated while hes working in the heat. Pretty inexpensive and a great product!
Jeweliet B.
I wasn't sure about how I'd feel about it when I got this but after trying it it was quite nice. I like kiwi-strawberry and this was just a more watered down version to the ones I'm used to drinking. It was quite refreshing. I don't know if I would buy cases of this but I know it would be nice to have once in a while.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
All I have to say is that it's strawberry kiwi...Best fruit combo ever and a perfect way to drink water if the "water" taste is getting to be too much for you. Sometimes I find it hard to hydrate with plain water because I need that extra flavor and this is a delicious alternative. I'm thirsty thinking about it. Mmmmmm....
Melissa T.
Bowling Green, KY
Love these on the days that I need a little something in my water. The taste is too strong but it is noticeable, in a good way in my opinion. I wasn't expecting these to taste the way they did but I was amazingly surprised. If you need something else in your water & like kiwi-strawberry these would be great
Rachelle v.
Mulberry, Fl
I know you should drink plenty of water because it's good for you but if you're like me I can NOT drink plain water. I saw this in my local Wal-Mart and just decided to try it. I have always been a fan of Pure Life. It's the water I buy regularly for my self. I trust the brand. I will say if I can purchase water like this regularly I'll become a drinker of water.
Andrea V.
Addison, TX
I got a free sample from the grocery store and I was excited to try it out. It was overly sweet for me and I let my son have the 6 pack for a treat sometimes. I don't like artificial sweeteners so that was a turn off for me. My son really enjoyed it tho and the flavor wasn't bad just too sweet.
Trevyn S.
Carrollton, TX
Nestle water is always one of the cheapest and to my taste is always one of the best. So when they had flavors I had to try it. Strawberry kiwi was always my favorite Capri sun flavor so I gave this a try. It did not disappoint at all, and now I usually have a few in the fridge for when I'm feeling like I need flavors and don't want to drink a soda.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH
I brought a small case of these waters because I was looking for the right water to give me the fruit taste I was looking for. The water was ok but not what I was looking for. My children really enjoyed them. I would recommend these to those who want a light tasting fruit water.
Jamie V.
Pompano Beach, FL
I don't drink soda at all and I try not to drink too much juice so Nestle Pure Life splashes are perfect for me. You get to keep working towards your water count of the day while adding a bit of flavor to your life. Personally, the Kiwi strawberry is my favorite flavor but you cant go wrong with the strawberry melon either.