BY NESTLÉ #94 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Does this have any artificial sweeteners?1 Answers
  • I am wondering if this has a good flavor or more like a t...1 Answers
  • Is this more on the sweeter side or tastes more like a cl...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tyson D.
Duncanville, TX
I am really not a fan of sparkling water, but I am a fan of anything tangerine or blood orange flavored. I thought this was great. The flavor was great and even though it was sparkling, it helped make it less noticeable. Though the flavor was really good and tasted like tangerine, I wish the flavor was a bit more strong, it was a little weak for my taste.
Sylvia M.
Ashland, KY
I don't normally like flavored waters because often it just taste like water with a splash of flavor. But I was offered a free sample at the grocery store and was surprised by how good it tasted. It was fresh tasting without the sugary after taste you get from soda.
Janna M.
I just had this earlier today at a friends home. I did not know Nestles had anything but plain water and I can sum up my thoughts on this tangerine flavor with WOW! what a surprise and find. will be buying for my home and friends!!
Jeslyn J.
Sacramento, CA
This product has a great orange flavor & bubble if u are looking to give up soda but still need that bubbly fizz. For me it was too orange so I don't really care for it.
Tiffany F.
Brookland, AR
I really wanted to like these, since I do love sparkling water. These had a horrible after taste to them. I tried a couple of bottles and gave the rest of the case away.
Jessica M.
I just bought these today, DO NOT BUY THESE. It is disgusting. It tastes like pure baking soda. I have sent a complaint to Nestle. If i could give it no stars I would. Absolute waste of money.
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV
I thought this sparkling water was very light and refreshing. It kind of kicks the craving for pop with the carbonation but it doesn't make you feel bad after because it's water. It had a very crisp tangerine flavor. Good stuff!
Rachel E.
Jenks , OK
What I love about this product is that it not only tastes great but it helps me get my water in for the day. And bonus that there's NO calories! I'd much rather drink this than a Coke.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
This is carbonated water, with absolutely NO SUGAR or fake sugar added (so it's not sweet at all) with a slight flavoring of orange. I've been drinking sparkling water for years and love this flavored one the best by Nestle.
Briana R.
Lancaster, PA
I wasn't quite a fan of this. It was not what I expected. It was flat like seltzer water and the flavor was weak but good. I expected some carbonation. Not saying this us a bad product, just not for me.
Michelle O.
Is this more on the sweeter side or tastes more like a club soda but flavored?
Stacey K.
I am wondering if this has a good flavor or more like a tonic water?
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?
Karol P.