Nestlé Pure Life® Exotics™ Strawberry Dragon Fruit Sparkling Water uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY NESTLÉ #39 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

Michelle A.
Horrible drink!!!  I took one sip and immediately poured it down the drain as well as the rest of the case.  I bought these for my break room at work and they have slammed me everyday.  It tastes like club soda with ABSOLUTELY NO STRAWBERRY FLAVOR.  Total disappointment and a waste of money.  Do not buy this product.
Alyssa M.
I avidly drink sparkling water and I must say this one tastes the best out of most ive tried.The combination of strawberry and dragonfruit flavor is the perfect combination.
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
Drinking tap water for me is very hard. It will make me feel sick to my stomach most of the time. I Know that I obviously need water to stay hydrated so I started trying different sparkling waters. Sparkling water will calm my stomach any day and keeps me hydrated along with giving me tons of vitamins and nutrients. This sparkling water has an amazing taste and I can actually finish a whole can unlike most other kinds.
Lauren B.
Festus , MO
Worst drink ever. I am a fan of all kinds of sparkling water so I figured I'd try this since it had an awesome package that pulled me in and included one of my favorite fruits! I literally gagged the second I took a drink! Then after having my husband try and one of my friends who also had the response I had with it if then went down the drain and the whole box of them in the garbage! Would never ever recommend this unless you like drinking pure carbonation with a hint of armpit!
justine j.
Miami, OK
This is just sort of OK. i like having flavored waters because I'm trying to drink more water and be healthier but i hate flavorless water and its hard for me to choke it down, but maybe its just me being picky, i don't know, but i find these waters to be TOO flavored (ive given all of them a try). i would like them much more if the flavor was just a mild hint as opposed to being really strong and leaving me feeling like I'm drinking clear diet kool-aid
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wow this refreshing drink gets 5stars for flavor and taste . I just love how it satisfies my thirst and has that strawberry fruit flavor that I love . And the bonus is its good for you this nestle pure life exotics strawberry dragon fruit sparkling water is just what you need to quench that thirst and satisfy the sweet taste you Desiree get yours today and fall in love with flavored water again. And a healthier life.
Jessica F.
Put down the boring water/water bottles and bring some flavor back to your life! Yum!
I struggle with getting all my ounces of water in during the day, sometimes, so I try to add some flavor and this is a great way of doing that so I'm not dehydrated and my body is getting what it needs.
Brooke J.
Grants, NM
I love sparkling water, but the taste of this is not good at all. It's not refreshing and if anything, it makes me want to reach for a glass of water. The fruitiness of this drink is very faint and has an awkward taste. Won't ever repurchase or recommend this particular flavor.
Tamika P.
HAMPTON, VA
So, I really enjoy all of the Nestle flavored sparkling waters. My friends and I take it on all of our beach trips. The strawberry dragon fruit flavor I would have to say I like the most. We always pair them with light snacks like fruit or veggies. It is so refreshing. I would say that it taste the best when chilled.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love the Nestlé strawberry dragon fruit sparkling water. It is one of my favorite flavors of the Nestlé sparkling waters. It has a light, refreshing taste to it. The strawberry and Dragon fruit do not overpower each other. It has no aftertaste. It is good for anyone that does not want the sugars or sugar substitutes of a soda, but love the fizziness of the water.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Does anyone use this as a mixer? What do you like it with?
Michelle d.
La Habra, CA
What is used in this water. I don't like to drink flavored water with sweeteners in them but this looks really tasty. I imagine drinking it with crushed ice and a mint sprig on a hot summer day.
Charl L.
What does this taste like?