Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #92 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the comm...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Miree J.
Yum! Love flavored sparkling waters and this one is so refreshing. Great mixer for vodka or rum too.
Heather C.
Baltimore, MD
It is a refreshing flavor and taste. I can taste more Mango then pineapple but very tropical. I like to drink this on those summer hot days.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
I find that this particular flavour tastes like aspartame and artificial sweetner. I love the fact that the only ingredients are carbonated water and natural flavour. Very simple stuff. I also love how they keep you hydrated. I find that none of the other flavours in this line have the artificial sweetener taste.
Daniel R.
Really love the exotic flavor line of sparkling water. It has really helped me cut down on soda.
This flavor is one of my favorites. However the pineapple taste is a bit overwhelming, which is fine for me because I love pineapple, but I can see it being a problem for others.
Toni D.
Ajax, ON
I find this drink refreshing with ice. Great taste without all the sugar. It does reminder me of soda only due to the fizz. Sometimes though you feel like you want an actual soda.
Sheridan W.
The smell is amazing but the taste, not so much. I was really excited to try this one and was somewhat disappointed. Not their best flavor.
Marissa K.
This is very good, it is a good alternative to Lacroix which is what I normally drink, when I need a new flavor.
Rachel J.
Medicine hat , ALBERTA
NOT a good flavor, the Key lime is much better. I hate the Mango Peach . leaves the worst after taste
Cathy O.
I love this water taste great doesn't have that chlorine taste some bottled waters have
Emma P.
The pineapple overpowered the mango and peach. I bought it because I really liked these fruits. Come to find out I could only taste one of them.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?