Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #93 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen ...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Daniel R.
Really love the exotic flavor line of sparkling water. It has really helped me cut down on soda.
This flavor is one of my favorites. However the pineapple taste is a bit overwhelming, which is fine for me because I love pineapple, but I can see it being a problem for others.
Toni D.
Ajax, ON
I find this drink refreshing with ice. Great taste without all the sugar. It does reminder me of soda only due to the fizz. Sometimes though you feel like you want an actual soda.
Sheridan W.
The smell is amazing but the taste, not so much. I was really excited to try this one and was somewhat disappointed. Not their best flavor.
Marissa K.
This is very good, it is a good alternative to Lacroix which is what I normally drink, when I need a new flavor.
Rachel J.
Medicine hat , ALBERTA
NOT a good flavor, the Key lime is much better. I hate the Mango Peach . leaves the worst after taste
Cathy O.
I love this water taste great doesn't have that chlorine taste some bottled waters have
Emma P.
The pineapple overpowered the mango and peach. I bought it because I really liked these fruits. Come to find out I could only taste one of them.
katlyn S.
My favorite sparkling water ever. I love the nice refreshing taste. It is a great alternative to pop and juice and so much better then just plain water
Andrea L.
Tastes great, no aftertaste. I love the flavor and varieties. I would definitely buy again!!
Reanna F.
Chino hills, CA
The best 2 fruit in the planet ! my favorite drink ! Such a natural favor ! Prefect when it just came out of cooler ! 😋
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?