Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #93 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen ...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Deanna S.
I love this stuff! I'm addicted to sparkling water and drink a ton throughout my day. I really like how Nestlé made some with unique flavors compared to the other brands! This flavor is great. I highly recommend this if you like sparkling water!

If you're not ready to make the transition to sparkling water try doing some fruit juice and adding sparkling water to it. Gradually, increase the sparkling water and reduce the juice over the next few weeks and you'll find yourself loving it eventually without any sugar/sweeteners needed.
Jade V.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been trying to cut back on drinking soda, and this is the perfect substitute. It gives me the carbonation and flavor I love, without all the bad stuff soda offers. The flavor a are refreshing and taste great. I love this sparkling water! The mango peach pineapple is my favorite.
Anna P.
Obessed! It makes drinking water so much more enjoyable! I wish it had more flavors but I love the mango peach pineapple so much it doesn't even matter. The price is really good too, I normally get a case at my local grocery store tore for about $3.50. I really recommend this if you like flavored sparkling water!
Cara G.
Farmington, MN
Horrible! Unlike most other sparkling waters I have tried, there is no sweetness at all. It is like drinking tonic water with just a splash of flavoring. Not at all like the other sparkling waters I am used to drinking that taste a lot like pop.
B M.
Euless , TX
Probably one of the most unpleasant drinks I've had in a while. I honestly think this product should be removed from all shelves. I not a water drinker to start with and I purchased this thinking since its flavored it would motivate me to drink water more. Boy was I wrong and highly disappointed.
Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
We like Nestle Pure life waters the best out of all the waters we have tasted. The sparkling water is just the right amount of sweetness to sour and has just enough flavor to feel like you are drinking a soda. It's still healthier than a soda and a great refreshing drink.
Ebony M J.
Ommg when I say great that's exactly what I mean great ...especially for a person that finds it hard to intake,the recommend dosage...try it you will thank me later
Tania A.
Easton, PA
I reviewed this item that #influenster this product was given to me by influencers . First off the water taste wonderful mhyand refreshing and this is my old go to.
Sarah B.
North Augusta, SC
The peach and pineapple flavors over power the crisp-ness of the water. I was disappointed in the flavor and found it hard to finish because the flavor was too strong for me.
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
I i usually love anything like these but these don't have near enough flavor in them. They are way too carbonated and taste like slightly flavored seltzer water. Don't waste your money on them.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?