Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #91 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the comm...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Savanna B.
Haslett, MI
I've heard so many bat things about the water nestle uses. I don't recommend this product at all
Samaa M.
Smithfield , RI
Perfectly delicious, not too sweet but enough for the tongue to feel like it is being satisfied.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Love it taste great...good on the go for them hot days always take to the gym. great cold or hot.
marisa m.
Ok I bought this brand and I uasually like this drink but lately is been a little disappointed
Reka Y.
Best drinking water EVER! i started drinking this water a couple of months ago and I am hooked!
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
Nestle® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Waterfl. oz. Cans is so refreshing
Avril A.
This water taste very good and this is one of my favorite flavor and I also like the lemon one.
Brandy T.
I was very excited to try these drinks out. However it just tastes like fizz and nothing else.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I love sparkling water with dash of fruit. It sometimes makes drinking water ten times easier.
Lindsey P.
Murrysville , PA
I had this and it was very good. It tasted very beachy and was very refreshing in the summer.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?