Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #91 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the comm...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Yuleivi R.
Tualatin, OR
I like how it taste ! It has a really good taste to it , it's a good water product. I always have it.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
I love this flavor of sparkling water. It is soo good and has the just right amount if sparkle in it.
Sydney M.
These waters are so good. I love them because they taste so good especially for a sparkling water!
Yvette M.
Nestlé water tastes pure and clean. I keep nestle water in my house all the time. Great prices too
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
Yummy! This flavor is do die for. I would compare it to those sparkling ice drinks. It's that good!
Hannah N.
Alma, AR
Hey you have to have water to survive right???? Well you should def try this because man i heart it
jenny c.
lenoir, NC
Loved this product would buy it again for sure I love anything peach flavored or pineapple flavor
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
Delicious great flavor without any calories. No strange after taste what so ever. Hits the spot.
Lilia P.
Dallas, TX
Didn't have any flavor at all, it was like I was drinking plain sparking water. Don't recommend it
Lilly  R.
Farmington, MI
Great tasting, refreshing when chilled. Great for warm summers or whenever you need to cool down.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?