Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #86 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen ...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
I love this flavor of sparkling water. It is soo good and has the just right amount if sparkle in it.
Casey H.
I love this stuff! makes a great substitute for when you're just wanting some flavor with your drink
Yvette M.
Nestlé water tastes pure and clean. I keep nestle water in my house all the time. Great prices too
Sydney M.
These waters are so good. I love them because they taste so good especially for a sparkling water!
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
Yummy! This flavor is do die for. I would compare it to those sparkling ice drinks. It's that good!
jenny c.
lenoir, NC
Loved this product would buy it again for sure I love anything peach flavored or pineapple flavor
Savanna B.
Haslett, MI
I've heard so many bat things about the water nestle uses. I don't recommend this product at all
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Love it taste great...good on the go for them hot days always take to the gym. great cold or hot.
Lilly  R.
Farmington, MI
Great tasting, refreshing when chilled. Great for warm summers or whenever you need to cool down.
Lilia P.
Dallas , TX
Didn't have any flavor at all, it was like I was drinking plain sparking water. Don't recommend it
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?