Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #86 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen ...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
This sparkling water has a great flavor. I love to drink it in the summertime. It is nice and refreshing.
Andrea C.
This is a great alternative if you are a soda addict. Bubbly and has an amazing fruity taste. Recommend!
Brooke M.
Rochester, NH
Amazing amazing amazing! I love this brand so much! I always know I can count on it. It is very reliable.
Anyela R.
Hartford, CT
I buy water 3 large packages every month !! at home you can not miss the water because it is healthier !!
Melanie B.
Auburn, AL
I love this sparkling water! it tastes great and has a strong flavor. this keeps me from drinking soda!!
Kiki C.
This water takes amazing! It never has anything floating in it and there's never any underlying tastes.
Danielle N.
Redding, CA
Such a good way to get hydration with so much flavor! It's almost like a soft drink but better for you.
Sonia  R.
Lilburn, GA
I like nestle it doesn't have a bad taste but overall my favorite has to be Fiji water. Taste is fresh
Yuleivi R.
Tualatin, OR
I like how it taste ! It has a really good taste to it , it's a good water product. I always have it.
Miree J.
Yum! Love flavored sparkling waters and this one is so refreshing. Great mixer for vodka or rum too.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?