Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #92 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the comm...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Stephanie H.
I wasn't terribly impressed with this product. Too fizzy. Not enough flavor. Definitely not what I was expecting.
Kailey H.
Libert, KY
My family is big on drinking water on a daily basis. So we go through a lot of the non traditional water flavors
Alicia F.
This flavor is fabulous. Doesn't taste fake and sugary whatsoever. It makes me feel really good to drink this.
Chelsey C.
This is so good and beachy! I actually love to mix this with alcohol to cut down on calories from other mixers.
Zehra S.
I love mango but this tasted a bit watered down for my liking and the mango peach flavor wasn't strong enough.
Julia K.
Indianapolis , IN
One of my favorites. I can usually find coupons as well which is a good added bonus. Taste is not too sweet.
Rachel M.
This is my favorite flavor. It is nice and refreshing and has become my "go-to" replacement for soft drinks.
Nikole S.
Hudsonville, MI
I wanted to really like this, however I just can't get used to the taste. Sparkling water is just not for me!
Krystal V.
Gladwin, MI
Flavored water is not my favorite but I was trying to avoid soda. This was interesting but not my favorite
Brittany F.
Fort Riley, KS
I love all flavored water and i love this one just as much. love the flavors available and the calories : )
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?