Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #92 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the comm...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Vicki S.
Stuart, FL
Very good taste but I have found better .It has a light taste and not much fizz. For the money it is a great deal.
Breanna W.
Crescent Springs, KY
This is ok. Lots of flavor. It has a little bit of a weird aftertaste and has a funny smell. It wasn't awful though
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
This 8s refreshing and full of flavor. I love the taste of the mango and pineapple in it. It helps your thirst also
Anastasia L.
Supply, NC
Delicious water and so refreshing. Love the bubbles and the fruity flavor. The only tropical water I like to drink
Kailey S.
Love these sooo much. Peach is one of my favorite flavors and I think the mango and pineapple works well with it!
Kerra  B.
So yummy and fantastic chilled ,also great for children when you don't want them addicted to all them nasty sodas
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
I really enjoy having something other than regular water since I don't drink soda too often. This tastes amazing!
savannah s.
I have been drinking this water for years and i love it i totallly recomdend it i hope u enjoy it as much as i do
Stephanie H.
I wasn't terribly impressed with this product. Too fizzy. Not enough flavor. Definitely not what I was expecting.
Marissa K.
This is very good, it is a good alternative to Lacroix which is what I normally drink, when I need a new flavor.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?