Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #93 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen ...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
erica e.
Murrieta, CA
I have not got the chance to test this out for my self because I was not aware of this flavor but I will be purchasing this soon
karla  v.
Del Valle, TX
This water is refreshing it has flavor of mango. its just that i think its seeet and if your thirsty this might not be for you
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
Me encanta el sabor del mango en esta agua saborizantes. estoy dejando atrás todas las sofás y con este sabor me doy un gusto
Flora J.
Butler, AL
Way too much fizz no flavor. Terrible We tried two flavors and it was like drinking straight carbonation. No flavor at all.
Hayden I.
Gilbert, AZ
Great substitute for soda... and less the calories! great for diets of you have a sweet tooth for soda... TERRIFIC taste
Reanna F.
Chino hills, CA
The best 2 fruit in the planet ! my favorite drink ! Such a natural favor ! Prefect when it just came out of cooler ! 😋
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I like the sparkling water but the flavor is not my favorite . The combination was odd and not something I would buy .
Xan  M.
Lafayette, LA
I like sparkling/ carbonated water. I definitely love the exotics line but I'm not a big fan of this particular flavor.
Macheal C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I expected these to be very sweet and surprisingly they are not. Just the right amount of flavor and nicely carbonated.
Darceigh S.
While it tastes better when almost freezing, it has a bitter taste. I like it when I first take a sip but not later.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?