Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #89 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen ...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Unyque C.
A friend of mine gave me one of these to try out...not a big fan of sparkling or flavored water. it's ok...don't like the after taste it leaves.
Emma P.
The pineapple overpowered the mango and peach. I bought it because I really liked these fruits. Come to find out I could only taste one of them.
Ray J.
Hope Mills, NC
This sparkling water is pretty good. But you have to like soda water cause that's what it taste like with some fruit flavoring I liked it though
Sheridan W.
The smell is amazing but the taste, not so much. I was really excited to try this one and was somewhat disappointed. Not their best flavor.
Calvin C.
Berryville, AR
This tasted nothing like mango and peach or it was just a bad combination to include in water. A bad aftertaste ensued after the first sip!
Jalin C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Its a taste that'll leave you saying "Alright, one more sip then I'll put it up" then you end up drinking it all and shrugging "its water".
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
This is my favorite kind of flavored water. It has the perfect amount of carbonation and has the best fruity taste. Extremely refreshing.
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
I absolutely love this drink just because many reasons. I love mango so when I tasted this drink I could really get that mango taste
Abbey H.
I love peach flavored drinks so I knew as soon as I saw this that I would like it! It is kind of hard to find, but totally worth it!
Chante L.
Lindenwold, NJ
This is one of my favorite flavors of sparkling water. It gives you just enough flavor without it overpowering the refreshing water.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?

back