Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #91 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the comm...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Jocelyne A.
First off I've been drinking nestle for years. Love that they made the caps thinner ! Recycled and eco friendly! I love mango that's the main reason why I tried this. Tastes yummy!
Lexy F.
Palmdale, CA
Tasty bottled water, the best one of all in my opinion. it's good cold or room temp. it has a clean taste with nothing added like other bottles waters I've had before.
Daniel R.
Really love the exotic flavor line of sparkling water. It has really helped me cut down on soda.
This flavor is one of my favorites. However the pineapple taste is a bit overwhelming, which is fine for me because I love pineapple, but I can see it being a problem for others.
Isabel T.
Providence, UT
Amazing!!!! Best sparkly water drink you can have! it tastes so good specially cold! it helps the tummy when you aren't feeling 100%. I really recommend this.
Margarita G.
This is my favorite water out of all of them. The mango pineapple flavor is so yummy. super virtually zero calories and no sugar wow I just can't have enough
Amanda  G.
Commerce Twp, MI
This is an amazing alternative to any soda and is incredibly healthy with 0 calories. The flavors that they have are amazing and this one is my favorite!
noor e.
Oh this tastes so good, I love tropical flavored drinks so this was tasty for me. I'm not a big fan of the sparkling drinks but I would drink this again
Jessica J.
Wakefield , RI
Great taste and even better price. Easy to find in almost every store and comes in a bunch different flavors but this one is definitely one of the best
Heather C.
Baltimore, MD
It is a refreshing flavor and taste. I can taste more Mango then pineapple but very tropical. I like to drink this on those summer hot days.
Ray J.
Hope mills, NC
This sparkling water is pretty good. But you have to like soda water cause that's what it taste like with some fruit flavoring I liked it though
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?