Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #91 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the comm...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Diane W.
Regina
I do not like flavored water i would rather just drink unflavored water ,my kids don't mind them once in a while
Sophia P.
Cambridge
This tasted so good, I could drink can after can of the stuff. Love the flavors of the sparkling waters.
Rachel J.
Medicine hat , ALBERTA
NOT a good flavor, the Key lime is much better. I hate the Mango Peach . leaves the worst after taste
Maria R.
San Sebastian, PR
This is my absolute favor of sparkling water. I tened to drink any where from two to six in one day.
Bianka M.
Johannesburg, Gauteng
Oh wow so great i love the taste ! I'm a sucker for anything mango ! cant wait to go get this again
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Sweet enough to keep me away from sugary beverages,saves juices for my children,i trust nestle.
Tracy B.
Most waters have a funny taste but we love Nestlé and always have a case of it in our home.
Hannah S.
Ontario
Didn't like the taste of these, by sweet enough to make me want to drink it again.
Shirel V.
Edmonton
Tastes amazing, I would drink this every day if I could 😉 l love exotics flavors and this is my favorite drink
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?