Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #91 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the comm...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Lori C.
Hicksville, NY
I am not a fan of nestle water. It's a very thick tasting water and not to my liking.
Tania B.
Pearland, TX
Love the flavor! Very refreshing, definitely one of my favorite ways to enjoy water!
Dusti W.
Horrible aster taste can't stand the taste that lingers forever and a day horribly
Jessica A.
Tamarac, FL
This drink is different and tasty! Great way to change up from the regular water.
Marisol M.
This water is amazing and tastes do good! very affordable and very refreshing!
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
I find that this particular flavour tastes like aspartame and artificial sweetner. I love the fact that the only ingredients are carbonated water and natural flavour. Very simple stuff. I also love how they keep you hydrated. I find that none of the other flavours in this line have the artificial sweetener taste.
Toni D.
Ajax, ON
I find this drink refreshing with ice. Great taste without all the sugar. It does reminder me of soda only due to the fizz. Sometimes though you feel like you want an actual soda.
asha s.
The natural flavors of the peach, mango, and pineapple really compliment each other to leave a slight sweetness on the tongue. Easily the best seltzer I've had in a long time, it's almost like drinking a soda without any of the nasty chemicals and high sugar content. love it.
Halle L.
Hamilton, Ontario
I'm usually not a person to like sparkling water, but this drink is just too refreshing to dislike! It's very tropical and in these cold winter months takes me back to the summer! LOVE!
Annie T.
Regina, SK
These have a very nice flavor that is not too strong. Just the right amount of "sparkle" added. They are kind of pricey where I live so not something I purchase regularly. But something I do enjoy from time to time.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?