Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #91 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the comm...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
Gaabby G.
Lilburn, GA
Great taste, something different instead of just water ! my whole family drink this at home
Amy B.
This is my favorite flavored water peach is full of flavor and quenches your thirst!!!!!
Mercedes F.
Detroit, MI
These are very tasty I love them I get them all the time I would recommend them to anyone
Diesha S.
TIMMONSVILLE, SC
This water is absolutely delicious! I love this water! it really does own up to the name.
Mikay H.
Santa Clarita, CA
Great tasting not too sweet and perfect for a hot summer day. The taste is unforgettable.
Alexis G.
Love the flavor!! It's not too sweet and it doesn't just taste like a hint of flavoring.
Melissa T.
Greenfield, TN
Love this product would suggest this product to anyone and everyone hope you enjoy this
Sherri A.
Yorktown, VA
Great flavor to have on a summer day. Its fruity and good when its cold. Give it a try.
Cathy O.
I love this water taste great doesn't have that chlorine taste some bottled waters have
Nahomi P.
Allentown, PA
These are good for mixing with other drinks. unless you like unsweetened seltzer water.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?