Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Miree J.Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Mango Peach Pineapple Sparkling Water uploaded by Amanda  G.

BY NESTLÉ #91 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

• Has anyone taste them?2 Answers
  • Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the comm...3 Answers
  • I love mango's! So does this taste good?1 Answers
amanda R.
Delicious, love the flavor of the pineapple mix with the mango, great tropical flacored water
Andrea L.
Tastes great, no aftertaste. I love the flavor and varieties. I would definitely buy again!!
Valeria H.
Pottstown, PA
Great tasting. Quenches thirst and it's not the Boeing taste of just blah water. A must try.
Megan G.
Longview, TX
Same as the ice I always need a pick me up to keep me awake through the day and at practice.
Alexa G.
Springfield, MA
So clean and refreshing. You'll love this on a hot day. It is so healthy and good for you.
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
Hahah water is water i never noticed a different taste for me i love whatever looks cleans
Vicki C.
Steelville, MO
Great flavor without being over powering. Healthy alternative to soda. Easy to travel with
Ashley P.
Coal township, PA
I love anything fruit flavored and mango is my ultimate favorite! This is the stuff to get.
Brittany C.
These are amazing! Mango peach is my favorite flavor and it's a better alternative to soda!
Prachi P.
Canton , MI
Such a great water brand, affordable and taste great. Definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Umm, are these any good?? Lol is it like pop?? I've seen the commercials for it as of lately and it just looks like it could be interesting.
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Has anyone taste them?
Megan W.
Akron, OH
I love mango's! So does this taste good?