Nestlé® Pure Life® Exotics™ Key Lime Sparkling Water uploaded by Caroline  A.

BY NESTLÉ #97 in Seltzers & Tonics

With other natural flavors and CO2.

Buy on Walmart
Sally G.
San Antonio, TX
While I know this is just a flavored water, for my tastes it was a total miss. I was thinking it would be light and refreshing. Something to make drinking water a little more fun, as I stopped drinking soda around 4 months ago and mainly drink only water. I couldn't manage any more than 2 sips and I was done. The flavor was sweet and just over processed for me. I felt like I was drinking a watered down sprite instead of a nice refreshing water. I don't think I'll be trying sparkling waters any more because I can't get passed the watered down carbonation in them. I'll opt for my infuser water bottle and add some lime and lemon myself without all the carbon.
Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I cant get enough of this. It's not nearly as sweet as soda, but it has a little more fizz and kick than LaCroix or Disani or other brands I've tried. I can hand this to someone who hates sparkling beverages and they still don't like it which tells me its not THAT strong. The website says it does not use any artificial sweeteners but I am not sure what "natural flavors" entails. Other than that, its just lists C02 and H20. I've been drinking it very heavy for a few months and I have not noticed any strange side effects or anything. I personally love the mango flavor best. This is no longer available in any retail stores near me so I'm looking for alternative ways to purchase it since it's much better than the competition.
Ashleigh G.
I don't drink soda but am often in the mood for something other than just plain water -this does the trick! The Key Lime flavor is my absolute favorite, with the raspberry lime as a close second. I love that it's just carbonated water and natural flavors and the fact that it comes in a can makes it great for on the go! I also like the reasonable price :)
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
For me, water is a refreshing drink that I keep on me at all times. I did not enjoy the processed, sugary taste that this- and all sparking waters- has. I have opted for the Wegmans Wonder Water when I want a fruit flavored water without the aftertaste and added sugars.
Alexis A.
I love lime sparkling waters, and I drink them literally everyday, but this one isn't on my repurchase list. It was a little too sweet for me. When I want a sparkling waterI don't expect it to be THAT sweet. The flavor was good just too sweet.
Jessica W.
Golden, CO
To be fair, I'm not much of a sparkling water fan. I like bubbles in my soda, and nothing else. but the reviews were great so I gave it a try. I found it to be bitter and flavorless. not at all for me.
Alyssa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
I was really not a fan of this product at all. The lime flavor was very fake. I have also tasted other Exotics flavored waters and all of the flavors are extremely chemical. I think sugar substitutes must have been used because the "diet" flavor is very apparent.
Aurora B.
Found at the store and decided to buy it and try it out. Loved it it doesn't have any sort of after taste And the sparkling part made the whole drinking more water more appealing.
Tamara D.
Cromwell, CT
We just recently purchased this for Super Bowl 50 as a flavorful alternative for plain water. It was surprisingly refreshing. The flavor isn't strong, but it is good.
Sherri A.
Ann Arbor, MI
These just came out in our area and I bought the carton of them. The key lime flavor makes me think of summer and these will be just perfect while by the pool or working in the yard.
Diana G.
Are there added sweeteners in this beverage?
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
It this actually flavored and sweet or more like lemon tonic water.?