BY NESTLÉ

Whole grain guaranteed Deliciously satisfying 2 servings of whole grain per bowl 7 Vits + iron High fibre Suitable for vegetarians Whole wheat fortified malted cereal The Facts We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, yet... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lily W.
Coventry, West Midlands
Shreddies are a great cereal for your breakfast. They’re filling and a classic breakfast choice, their prices have gone up which will push me to buy off brand products, but they still taste great and are worth the money when on offer.
Char R.
I dont actually eat the nestle version of shreddies always the cheaper Morrison or Aldi version. My favourite cereal as its fills you up but also keeps you feeling good
Chloe H.
My favourite cereal out there. Good size great taste and not to unhealthy. Can either have with warm or cold milk soft or crunchy so there just a good all round cereal
Ulfatt B.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Shreddies are one of my favourite cereal. They're not too pricey, you get lots for your money. I prefer them to many of the other brands and i always repurchase this. Try shreddies if you haven't already!
Mollie C.
Morpeth, Northumberland
I ear these on a day to day basis, they have slow releasing energy which is perfect for when I go to work, they also rather healthy and taste so good!!
Emma W.
I’ve had this cereal nearly everyday and I keep coming back to it. It has such a good taste and tastes really good with semi skimmed milk