Nestlé Oh Henry Candy Bar - 36 - 1.8 oz (51 g) packages [4.05 lb (1.837 kg)] uploaded by Ashley M.

BY NESTLÉ

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's my go to chocolate bar and it's the candy I go through my kids Halloween candy looking for." in 1 review
Belle L.
Belle L.
California
Normally I'm not a big fan of peanuts, but Oh Henrry! is yummy! I like that the peanuts help decrease the sweetness of the chocolate. It's also crunchy, so it's fun to eat.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Oh Henry is a nice candy bar for one of those cheat day haha. I only buy one package though, can't do the whole box I am not that good nor do I trust myself that much lol.
Audrey Z.
Audrey Z.
I love these chocolate bars! They're not really popular so they can be hard to find in store. They also have nuts, so beware of nut allergies.
raquel f.
raquel f.
I really don't eat nestle candy brand but my kids love it all nestle chocolate candy so i keep this candy in my house
Bernadette F.
Bernadette F.
Honestly, this is such a delectable chocolate bar! Especially if you like something nutty. I wish they would sell this more around the states, I got it from my aunt in Canada.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Will always love these. My faves chocolate, peanuts and caramel! I.always try to get get me one if I can find it at the store. Very yummy!
DeVada C.
DeVada C.
Bristol, VA
With 4 kids we have a lot of kids coming and going.If anyone has the i want a snack they all know to grab one of these and go on with their day.
T C.
T C.
Avondale Estates, GA
We love these and thus are very very very hard to find. Kroger use to carry them all the time. But in the last 4 yrs they have stopped.
Cheri W.
Cheri W.
Oh Henry bars are so tasty. I wish they were more easy to find. They don't sell them at all stores.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Ceres, CA
This candy takes me back to my childhood...
I absolutely love oh Henry....it's better than a payday any day.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I find these candies in orange park, Fl? Thank you for your help.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh Henry was such a good candy bar!!! Do they still make these anymore?🍫