BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Peanutty Caramel Fun Size Oh Henry!®.
Fudge Bar in Milk Chocolate.
Per bar.
120 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 12% DV.
50mg sodium, 2% DV.
12g sugars. see more...

trisha V.
[product:nestlé-oh-henry!] Is a favorite of mine. The only problem is I have a hard time finding them anywhere near where I live. There really is no other candy bar like it. The only time I have found them in a store has been around Halloween time. I would love if they were available at more locations. I recommend these treats. I just won't share mine with you:)
Courtney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I remember oh henry candy bars when i was a little girl my dad use to eat them i use to sneak a bar from his stash the first time i tried one i was hooked. The taste is smooth and rich no other candy bar can compare to that. I don't get the chance to purchase it like i use to because i moved from there and where i live now i don't see them anymore but when i get the chance to buy one it will always take me back to when i was seven years old...
Susan F.
I love them they are afordiablt yunnt good wonderfu,l i would buy them and i do so should you go but them now i said noe there yummt and full of goodness but don't eat to muchbecuse you could get fat like me tehe i love them thery are yoummy and good eat them
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These take me way back. I love them. Nestle makes the best tasting candy bars. Their chocolate has that yummy chocolate taste that you crave when you crave chocolate.
Rylee P.
Saegertown, PA
So I am literally in love with Oh Henry's! They are so so good and I cannot explain it in words, I am a fan and if you like peanuts and chocolate you will be too.
Matthew B.
Hilliard, OH
By far my favorite nestle candy!!!! It's the equivalent of a snickers but a little bit harder. If you like peanuts, chewy nugget and caramel then you can't go wrong here. :)
Love o Henry! My mom used to buy these in bulk and now my daughters just love them. They're crunchy and chocolatey, they're awesome. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate and nuts
Julian R.
I don't really enjoy these bars. The peanut flavor is a bit off for some reason. If you want something with peanuts stick to the regular popular ones like snickers.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Takes me back to my childhood in Canada, where you see these everywhere. It's a classic combination of nougat and peanuts, very sweet and delicious.
Kathy J.
Orange, CA
Have always loved the Oh Henrys candy bars the peanuts carmel, chocolate. now can only get them in fun size bags during Halloween