BY NUTRAMENT

Nestle Nutrition Artificially Flavored Vanilla Nutrament® Complete Nutrition Drink.
24 vitamins & minerals + 16g of protein. see more...

• How long does this usually keep you full for? Is it a wor...1 Answers
Nestlé Nutrition Vanilla Nutrament Complete Nutrition Drink
  • "This is a very good product for when you know you need to eat but either don't want to or are in a hurry." in 1 review
Jessica K.
This is my favorite drink on the go. It is affordable at a price of $1.79. It has a great vanilla taste, it isn't super sweet or super tart. It keeps me full and provides me with the necessary nutrients I need. It could be used as a meal supplement. I used to drink these on to go when I was younger. Now I like them as a treat after a workout. I love the taste and it is something I always loved! Try it for sure, it might or might not be for you. They also have different flavors of them, it can come in Banana, chocolate, strawberry, and I think one other flavor. Try them all to see which you like the best. I've never tried all of the others but to me the chocolate seems a bit powdery/ grainy.
Adrienne H.
Anniston, Al
This is a very good product for when you know you need to eat but either don't want to or are in a hurry. I use other products like this to get quick nutrients and protein when I don't feel quite hungry enough to eat but know my body needs something in it. It has a great taste and is reasonably priced. I also like it because I have found it at different stores sold signally instead of in a 4 or 6 pack like other meal replacement drinks
Amy A.
Anytime that I skip breakfast I just pick one of these up at the store and I am set until lunch time. It tastes great and fills you right on up. It's quite awesome really.
Aijha L.
Conyers, GA
This supplement is one of the best kinds!!! I grew up drinking this and now that am grown i still enjoy it, It also comes in many other delightful flavors.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hated this growing up, since I was a picky eater my mother would force me to drink this. Horrible, Yuck! Since then I have never tried it again.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this stuff! I was a picky eater as a child, so this was my mom's go-to meal for me. It tastes great and keeps you full for hours.
Samantha J.
Love this, I can drink it any time. The taste is very good and the price is great ..
Janelle m.
This is really good for you , gives you a whole lot of energy, it tastes great and keeps you full for hours, really good , you guys should try it out !
Alice B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
J'aime ça, Je peux boire sa n'importe quand. Le gout est vraiment bon et le prix est correct.
Shannon A.
Bronx, NY
How long does this usually keep you full for? Is it a worthy meal replacement?