HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionNutrament
Nestlé Nutrition Chocolate Complete Nutrition Drink

Nestlé Nutrition Chocolate Nutrament Complete Nutrition Drink

by Nutrament

Nestle Nutrition Chocolate Nutrament® Complete Nutrition Drink.
Artificial flavored.
24 vitamins & minerals + 16g of protein.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestlé Nutrition Chocolate Nutrament Complete Nutrition Drink!
Pinky A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Nestlé Nutrition Chocolate Nutrament Complete Nutrition Drink uploaded by Pinky A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I know this isn't the healthiest drink out there but I absolutely love it!! It fills me up for a few hours when I'm running errands and won't have time to eat. The chocolate flavor is so delicious 😋
Jai P.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I discovered these living in New York, very sweet but satisfying meal supplement. I don’t think it’s as healthy as they try and show but it’s still great tasting nonetheless.
Aly C.
Dallas, GA
Loaded with calories..which I needed a drink that was full of calories and taste great! Taste like chocolate milk..affordable! Wouldn’t change a thing!
Shareen  S.
Raleigh, NC
Best nutritional drink ever! It taste great and I've been using this since a kid. If you can't physically eat or need to gain a few pounds this is a good option.
Imani T.
Bronx, NY
This is the best chocolate nutrition drink I’ve honestly ever had in my life. It is so goo, defiantly a must buy. Not sure about the nutritional content so that shows a lot! I’m drinking it because it’s amazing! Go out and buy now, you can buy me one to thank me haha!
Azalea M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'd love to be sent a chocolate nutrament right now! Remember to stay safe, boost your immune and wash your hands. I'd probably survive the coronavirus if I drink this!
Jennifer B.
This has a lot more protein than Ensure and I didn’t drink this as much as I drank Ensure. The taste was better than Ensure but you can’t buy it in packs in my area so I would stick to buying what I could in bulk. This should definitely make you gain weight and my boyfriend uses this as a protein drink for after his workouts sometimes
Courtney P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried these a few times in different flavors, because personally I can be picky when it comes to flavors, but all of them just give off a weird taste with an even worse after taste.. just not something I prefer.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I don't like these at all. first they taste werid to begin with like weight lifting powder drinks. but what really makes me sick to my stomach is the aftertaste. this drink has so much iron in it, that the aftertaste tastes like blood. you know how you cut your mouth open or your gums bleed and all you taste is the strong blood in your throat. the aftertaste to this is quite similar.
T C.
Bronx, NY
I have tried this product on the go when i didn't have time to eat lunch and it was good it held my hunger for a couple of hours

Looking for your answer?