BY NESTLÉ

New! 0 Sugar Carbs - 0 Impact Carbs* Rich & Creamy Hard Candy For over 75 years, there s been one candy that s extraordinarily rich. Smooth, creamy, long lasting...Nips. Rich and Creamy Nips...perfect any time. Now you can enjoy the delicious Nips flavors in their Sugar Free formulation: Coffee Caramel *For those watching their carbs, count zero grams, as sugar alcohols have a minimal impact on blood sugar. Quality and Trust Connect with Nestle Since 1866 Questions or Comments? Call , Monday through Friday, 8am to 8pm Eastern time. Visit us anytime at Nestleusa.com. see more...

• Does the sugar free taste differently from the regular ??1 Answers
  • Is the candy hard throughout or is there a liquid center?1 Answers
Nestlé Nips Sugar Free Candy
  • "check your nips, just because there sugar free doesn't mean there's not a substitute sweetener used that you might not want in your snacks." in 3 reviews
  • "These are even better because they are sugar free." in 1 review
  • "My other favorite candy (coffee) type." in 1 review
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Caramel more...
I love these candies. They taste smooth and creamy. Sugar free is just a bonus. I really can’t taste the difference. I love the caramel flavor, it’s delicious and I will be repurchasing these candies in place of regular flavors.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
These have always been my favorite. My grandma use to buy the regular ones when I was younger. And now that I'm older we still buy them but we get the sugar free ones and to me they don't taste any different.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I was actually quite disappointed as almost all of the candies seem to have gotten too warm. They are all stuck to the wrapper and by the time you get them open your hands are all sticky. They taste fine but to have one away from water is kind of messy. Don't think I will purchase again.
Sarah L.
Mc Dermott, OH
My dad is a diabetic ands eats these. I snitched one and couldn't even tell they were sugar free. They taste great...and I might have snitched a couple more while he wasn't looking :)
Jaclyn M.
Sugar-free Nips taste just as great without the guilt! The filled-center variety are the best. These are great for people who are watching their diet and people who can't have too much sugar.
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
Amazing little treat! Taste just like the original; you can't even tell they are sugar free! They make for great grab n go treats for at work. while being very well priced!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have the pure caramel flavor of the sugared kind and they are made in such a way that they are hard to bite and eat quickly. These last long and I really love the flavor.
Angel N.
Torrance , CA
Haven't had this candy in a while but they are very good if you want to pop something sweet in your mouth without all the chewy candy getting stuck in your teeth.
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
These are perfect little chocolate pieces when you need a fix. I love keeping these at work for my afternoon cravings. Despite the fact that they are sugar free, they don't taste like it.
Riley R.
This is definitely a great product if you are diabetic, or just like the peace of mind knowing that you are eating sugar free candy like me! Delicious! I recommend 100%!
Saara H.
Does the sugar free taste differently from the regular ??
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the candy hard throughout or is there a liquid center?

Walmart