BY NIPS #35 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Rich Creamy Hard Candy30 Calories per PieceNutritional Compass Good to remember Reward yourself with a smooth indulgent treat. Good to know Each delicious piece has 30 Calories! Enjoy the long-lasting, rich and creamy taste of Nips. Good to connect 1-800-258-6728 see more...

Nestlé Nips Coffee
  • "This is my favorite coffee flavored candys im always buying them and the box is always full, and its cheap too i always buy it at the dollar store " in 10 reviews
  • "This is good choice when you're craving something sweet but yet not that sweet like some of the stuff out there. " in 5 reviews
  • "While not my favorite butter rum is my go to when I want to switch it up from the Carmel or Coffee Flavors. " in 5 reviews
  • "During Christmas time/winter they make an egg nog flavored one and it is really good." in 5 reviews
  • "i love me some nips but i like the caramel ones better they are so rich in flavor one of my favorite caramel candys " in 5 reviews
Enisy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yes!!! It is delicious! My family loves them too! They have great flavor and different kind which is a plus! I like with the chocolate center, my son coffee center and my husband caramel center.
Jenn R.
I love the warm creamy coffee flavor of this candy. I have loved it since I was a small girl. It just wraps you in a warm feeling and makes your day a little bit sweeter.
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love nips candy i like the chocolate ones they used to make chocolate mint i wish they would bring it back because that one was my favorite of all the nips candy.
Maria Alyzza U.
Jersey City
i can say that this is one of my favorite candies! this is the only "coffee" i was allowed to eat when i was younger. can't say that the coffee in it keeps me up BUT the texture and how it weirdly makes you to chew it keeps me up! (yes, i chew it despite of it's hardness it always makes me wonder if I am the only one experiencing this?) and i have braces on! i stay away fron gums and apples but this i just cant resist haha
Alexis M.
Santa Monica, CA
I absolutely love these little coffee candies. It has a nice rich coffee flavor and the candy itself last for quite awhile. Whenever I have a craving something sweet, this will definitely be my go to. The price point is just right and will purchase again soon.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If i could give this a 10 stars i would. I don't drink coffee at all but these candies are amazing i love them sooo much and they are gluten free as well and 30 calories per candy.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
These delicious, sugary drops of heaven get a big 5 stars from me! Sweet, yes, but only 8 grams of sugar in 2 pieces!!! Only 60 calories in the whole box! Caution: they are extremely addicting! So beware you may need more than 1 box!!
Jamie C.
These are low key such an amazing candy!
It tastes like a sweet latte from Starbucks! I always keep a box around for a quick candy/coffee emergency. I would recommend them to any coffee lover out there!
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
These are delicious. They are a good size. It is hard to eat just one. They do fill that sweet craving need. I will buy these again and again. They are easy to find and are not too expensive.
Rebecca M.
Phoenix , AZ
Coffee nips are super smooth and creamy If you have the patience to actually suck on one and enjoy its flavor. I usually end up trying to bite them after a few minutes and they get stuck in my teeth. If you enjoy hard candies and bold coffee flavor, these are perfect.
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
Never heard of these. What stores carry them?
Connie J.
I do not like to drink coffee, but I LOVE coffee flavor. Do these actually taste like coffee?
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Are they too sticky?
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you think nips candy is good enough to put out for parties ??
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Anyone know if they have these for diabetics?