BY NIPS #25 in Hard Candy

Buy on Walgreens
  • "This is my favorite coffee flavored candys im always buying them and the box is always full, and its cheap too i always buy it at the dollar store " in 10 reviews
  • "During Christmas time/winter they make an egg nog flavored one and it is really good." in 5 reviews
  • "This is good choice when you're craving something sweet but yet not that sweet like some of the stuff out there. " in 5 reviews
  • "While not my favorite butter rum is my go to when I want to switch it up from the Carmel or Coffee Flavors. " in 5 reviews
  • "i love me some nips but i like the caramel ones better they are so rich in flavor one of my favorite caramel candys " in 5 reviews
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
These delicious, sugary drops of heaven get a big 5 stars from me! Sweet, yes, but only 8 grams of sugar in 2 pieces!!! Only 60 calories in the whole box! Caution: they are extremely addicting! So beware you may need more than 1 box!!
Denisha H.
London, KY
I just tried these for the first time last night at a friends house! They are so delicious and I will be looking for them when I go back to the store!
Denisse C.
Bronx, NY
I love getting these in my supermarket i just dislike that they get stuck on my teeth but other then that they taste so good, all flavors.
Gul F.
Omg i used to love these, mostly in another flavor though. I think it was honey maybe
I used to eat like 5 a day, they taste soo good
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love how sweet they are and the soft center. They are the perfect quick pick when running errands with little ones tugging along.
Hannah C.
Franklinton, NC
These are the best. The outside are not too hard and then you have a nice filling. I like all the flavors.
Jenn R.
I love the warm creamy coffee flavor of this candy. I have loved it since I was a small girl. It just wraps you in a warm feeling and makes your day a little bit sweeter.
Alexis V.
Santa Monica, CA
I absolutely love these little coffee candies. It has a nice rich coffee flavor and the candy itself last for quite awhile. Whenever I have a craving something sweet, this will definitely be my go to. The price point is just right and will purchase again soon.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
If i could give this a 10 stars i would. I don't drink coffee at all but these candies are amazing i love them sooo much and they are gluten free as well and 30 calories per candy.
Alyssa M.
I love nips candy i like the chocolate ones they used to make chocolate mint i wish they would bring it back because that one was my favorite of all the nips candy.
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
Never heard of these. What stores carry them?
Connie J.
I do not like to drink coffee, but I LOVE coffee flavor. Do these actually taste like coffee?
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Are they too sticky?
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you think nips candy is good enough to put out for parties ??
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
Anyone know if they have these for diabetics?