BY NIPS #24 in Hard Candy

Buy on Walgreens
  • "This is my favorite coffee flavored candys im always buying them and the box is always full, and its cheap too i always buy it at the dollar store " in 10 reviews
  • "During Christmas time/winter they make an egg nog flavored one and it is really good." in 5 reviews
  • "This is good choice when you're craving something sweet but yet not that sweet like some of the stuff out there. " in 5 reviews
  • "While not my favorite butter rum is my go to when I want to switch it up from the Carmel or Coffee Flavors. " in 5 reviews
  • "i love me some nips but i like the caramel ones better they are so rich in flavor one of my favorite caramel candys " in 5 reviews
Alexis V.
Santa Monica, CA
I absolutely love these little coffee candies. It has a nice rich coffee flavor and the candy itself last for quite awhile. Whenever I have a craving something sweet, this will definitely be my go to. The price point is just right and will purchase again soon.
Jenn R.
I love the warm creamy coffee flavor of this candy. I have loved it since I was a small girl. It just wraps you in a warm feeling and makes your day a little bit sweeter.
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love nips candy i like the chocolate ones they used to make chocolate mint i wish they would bring it back because that one was my favorite of all the nips candy.
Maria Alyzza U.
Jersey City
i can say that this is one of my favorite candies! this is the only "coffee" i was allowed to eat when i was younger. can't say that the coffee in it keeps me up BUT the texture and how it weirdly makes you to chew it keeps me up! (yes, i chew it despite of it's hardness it always makes me wonder if I am the only one experiencing this?) and i have braces on! i stay away fron gums and apples but this i just cant resist haha
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
If i could give this a 10 stars i would. I don't drink coffee at all but these candies are amazing i love them sooo much and they are gluten free as well and 30 calories per candy.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
I love these candies! I use to eat them all the time when I was in high school. I had to give them up when my blood sugar issues started until I learned how to control it. I found them at Kroger and they are super cheap! Highly recommend coffee lovers to try these!
Jennifer D.
New boston, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I just tried nips not too long ago and they are definitely flavorful. They are no werthers but i would grab for these any time
Stefanie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love love love these ever since I was a little kid!! They are really cheesy best to savor the flavor on these! Great treat
Kayla C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have always loved nips. My grandma would give it to for helping out and they were DELICIOUS!! And still are today!!!
Megan S.
Great candy. Especially the coffee flavor. This was always my favorite church candy.
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
Never heard of these. What stores carry them?
Connie J.
I do not like to drink coffee, but I LOVE coffee flavor. Do these actually taste like coffee?
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Are they too sticky?
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you think nips candy is good enough to put out for parties ??
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
Anyone know if they have these for diabetics?