Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Milk Beverage 12.6 oz. Canister uploaded by jaqueline s.Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Milk Beverage 12.6 oz. Canister uploaded by Lizbeth J.

BY NIDO

Nestle Nido Instant Milk Powder: Nido powdered milk, 12.6 oz Nonfat milk, vegetable oils, sugar For children 1 year and older Makes about 2.5 quarts Just add water Ideal for families who opt to feed their babies formula see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Mega Parent Expert
I started giving this to my son after he turns 1. I was debating between a fresh milk or still powdered milk. But since we always go out places I had decided to try this giving this to him. I was surprised he actually liked it, and it settles well with his tummy. This is very cheap compared to our last milk which was enfamil and reading the content labels, nutrients and vitamins are the same.
Maria M.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a good alternative to milk, I like to use when we’re out for a long day. My toddler loves it, it’s at a great price. Mixes well with water. I buy this nido often, my little one enjoys it. Highly recommended
Melanie P.
South Richmond Hill, NY
When my son was one years old I instantly decide to try this . It's so much better then regular cow milk. Still providing toddlers with the nutrients they need to develop . My son loves it ! All you have to do is add water and it's good to go .
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
I remember my best friend use to add this in my oatmeal and for some reason it was actually really delicious and im not an oatmeal lover! I want to buy this again.
Jessica C.
New Caney, TX
I am a mother of a two year old and traveling with a toddler seemed hard , specially since she started to drink milk out of the gallon, and it would often go bad on the way to a place. I was then told how amazing it is to travel lightly and worry free as long as I bought the dehydrated milk canister and my daughter fell in love as did I !!! I highly recommend this and so far we've been using it over a year.
Geovana G.
My 2 year old boy loves this milk. It's super easy to carry around with us when we go somewhere. And he loves it. Super affordable. Definitely meets my expectations.
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
My 2 youngest children have transitioned from formula to nido simply because it contains vitamins and minerals they might loose out on in their daily food
Karenn R.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love this product , it has helped my baby so much , i switched from Infamil because of all the great reviewz ❤❤❤
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Mega Parent Expert
No tengo hijos pero mis sobrinos lo usan y de verdas les ayuda con su digestión y van al baño normalmente.
maria m.
I've heard this is good for babies but mine didn't like this. not sure why but he didn't. we tried it in all his liquids but nope. nothing worked for him. I still have the can.
Melissa D.
Northollywood , CA
Mega Parent Expert
Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Milk Beverage 12.6 oz. Canister what age can you give this to your kids?? I want to try this for my 2 year old daughter.. is the milk heavy..???