Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Milk Beverage 12.6 oz. Canister uploaded by Eng L.Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Milk Beverage 12.6 oz. Canister uploaded by jaqueline s.Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Milk Beverage 12.6 oz. Canister uploaded by Lizbeth J.

BY NIDO #25 in Formula

Nestle Nido Instant Milk Powder: Nido powdered milk, 12.6 oz Nonfat milk, vegetable oils, sugar For children 1 year and older Makes about 2.5 quarts Just add water Ideal for families who opt to feed their babies formula see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I started giving this to my son after he turns 1. I was debating between a fresh milk or still powdered milk. But since we always go out places I had decided to try this giving this to him. I was surprised he actually liked it, and it settles well with his tummy. This is very cheap compared to our last milk which was enfamil and reading the content labels, nutrients and vitamins are the same.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is such an underrated product! My parents used it with my 10 year old brother when he was a baby and we use it now with my 16 month old. It’s affordable and they both loved it!
Melanie P.
South Richmond Hill, NY
When my son was one years old I instantly decide to try this . It's so much better then regular cow milk. Still providing toddlers with the nutrients they need to develop . My son loves it ! All you have to do is add water and it's good to go .
Maria M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a good alternative to milk, I like to use when we’re out for a long day. My toddler loves it, it’s at a great price. Mixes well with water. I buy this nido often, my little one enjoys it. Highly recommended
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
My son is going through the whole switch from formula to cow's milk and he is not doing well. A lot of bloating and colics. My cousin's girlfriend suggested I tried Nido as an alternative. I talked to his grandparents, all who agreed it was great and I should try it. I will update my review and let you all know how it goes ;)

Update: not a good substitute for formula. Baby was throwing up! Maybe he's too little?
Jessica C.
New Caney, TX
I am a mother of a two year old and traveling with a toddler seemed hard , specially since she started to drink milk out of the gallon, and it would often go bad on the way to a place. I was then told how amazing it is to travel lightly and worry free as long as I bought the dehydrated milk canister and my daughter fell in love as did I !!! I highly recommend this and so far we've been using it over a year.
Frances A.
Los Angeles , CA
When my daughter turned 1 year old we started giving her Nido. She loved it! It didn't make her constipated and she loved it. We were concerned as paren't it wouldn't do such a great job considering the price and that it was a product we never used before. It turned out great and it was the right choice.
Elizabeth H.
Dallas, Tx
I have a 10 month old and 2 year old who love, love this milk they had problems with similar and I was horrible they would cry and we decided to give them this and he no problem with this they are strong and healthy
joana c.
Hayward , CA
All my babies I gave them NIDO since we r Latin in our culture is custom for us to .kids loved it and all nutrition was there which was most important to me AND THE PRICE UNBELIEVABLE. love love love and a added bonus adults can drink it to..WIN WIN situation
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
Currently using and so far it's a good product. It's very affordable and the little one seems to really like it as an alternative to whole milk. Would definitely recommend.
Melissa D.
Northhollywood , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Milk Beverage 12.6 oz. Canister what age can you give this to your kids?? I want to try this for my 2 year old daughter.. is the milk heavy..???