Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Milk Beverage uploaded by Yoselin R.Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Milk Beverage uploaded by Yoselin R.Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Milk Beverage uploaded by jen G.

BY NIDO #43 in Formula

With Prebio 1(R) see more...

• Is this milk good for toddlers Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Mil...2 Answers
  • Do you remember having consumed this when you wer... Be the first to answer!
  • So I have seen this in the "Hispanic" section of my Walmart befor...2 Answers
Carla S.
sioux city, IA
Review for: Vitamin Minerals Prebiotic Ingredients more...
My daughter started using this since she turned 1 she didnt take the transition to regular milk well so we gave her this not only is it affordable but she loves the taste she gets excited when she sees me making it it helped her as well she has no trouble going to the bathroom like other liquids or formula will cause this is Deffinately a must !
Paola B.
Thanks to my sister I have gotten used to taking this tea every night to fall asleep and it is perfect its taste is exquisite and the best thing is that it is easy to prepare, I love it, can take it of the flavor that you like. When i was a baby i drunk that
Denisa U.
Review for: 1+ With Prebio Packages more...
My son loves this milk. He has never had any problems with it. The taste is great it has a little hint of honey. That's why you can only give it to children older than one year old. It also last a long time.
nao ❤.
Bronx
The baby love this milk
Work super good is sea to do because yea jjjjj my nice love she grook and I see that she fine and she one more
Maria P.
Vernon, TX
My son loves this milk.i gave him full milk and he had stomach problems so i devided to give him nido. We haven't hadany problems since
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
Review for: 1+ With Prebio Packages more...
I use this Milk for my little ones , they love it . I don't use regular milk anymore and this one last longer than the regular one.
jen G.
Far Rockaway, NY
Esta es la formula que toma mi niña de un 1 año al principio le hizo mal pero luego se adacto le gusta mucho
sujeidy c.
new jersey
Review for: Vitamin Minerals Prebiotic Ingredients, 1+ With Prebio Packages more...
Omg my kids love this milk. The flavor is reaaaallllyyyyy gooooooooooddddd !!! I like toooo 😂😂 lmaoo
Alicia A.
Xalapa
I do not have children but, they gave me this milk since I have memory and I can tell you that it is delicious. Yes, it is expensive but the taste is worth it, I recommend it, with little product you get a good milk and good consistency.
Amzee K.
Christian street, London
Mmm nido! It's kind of the same as carnation milk but yet different. The taste is not as strong as carnation milk which is what I like about it because I don't like the fatty taste of condensed milk! I would recommend to others!
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Is this milk good for toddlers Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Milk Beverage
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
So I have seen this in the "Hispanic" section of my Walmart before and always wondered what it was but have had no idea. Is it like a toddler formula? does it give them the extra nutrition and such or is it more of like a treat?
Danny m.
Who give their baby or toddler this milk??
Alicia A.
Xalapa
Do you remember having consumed this when you were young? I was given it every day. Nestlé NIDO Kinder 1+ Powdered Milk Beverage 12.6 oz. Canister