Nestlé Nido Formula Milk Powder - 12 Cans (12.6 oz ea) uploaded by Nuha N.Nestlé Nido Formula Milk Powder - 12 Cans (12.6 oz ea) uploaded by Leticia B.Nestlé Nido Formula Milk Powder - 12 Cans (12.6 oz ea) uploaded by Arlette P.

BY NESTLÉ

Contains protein, calcium, and Vitamin A. Whole milk, soy lecithin, Vitamin A Contains 26% milk fat Vitamins A and D added Excellent source of calcium Makes about 3 quarts see more...

Leticia B.
Clayton, NC
I really like this type of milk. first because it does not spoil fast, second is very good to take when I'm going to walk or travel with my son. He likes to drink it with chocolate every morning. so it being very easy to powder.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my favorite stuff in the world! I make wonderfull desserts with this milk and the milk coffe is better with this! I have always one at home!
Nada A.
AZ Zagazig, Ash Sharqia Governorate, Egypt
i love it ... i'm using Nido powdered milk in dessert and all my hot drinks that needs milk .. milked tea and my milked coffee ☕
Claudia C.
Barquisimeto
I am using it for my son for a long time, then they banned it for casein, I prefer products without casein.
Nuha N.
Nido is my favorite milk powder ever , i used it for many purposes, it’s not expensive and it’s very healthy and met my expectations so I advice every one to use it
Abeer A.
Alsharja
It is the milk of my children, it is nourishing and provides them with energy tank you nidoilove you😍😍😍😍
bergeline j.