Nestlé® Nestum® Cerelac® Wheat Infant Cereal with Milk 14.1 oz. Canister uploaded by Melissa R.

BY NESTLÉ

Cerelac Wheat With Milk 12 Month & Older Cereal, 14.1 oz: A source of energy Milk protein and essential nutrients Vitamins and minerals to help with growth and development Ideal for the entire family at breakfast, lunch or as a nutrition supplement Digestive comfort with Prebio1 Trans fat free Two grams of protein per serving see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I love cerelac! this tastes great I'm sure any kid would love it. Pros are you can also eat it and will fill you up. I don't see any cons. Improvement maybe to offer it at more places. It's a good value for what you get. I would definitely recommend you to give it a try with your kid. It says it has milk but I mix it with more milk because it just tastes better.
Rosa Q.
Rosa Q.
My cereal food favorite is this! I think that no matter what age you are you can try it and will be delighted; used to take it in a glass when I was a baby and even at the present time ground take it, like my cousins, is very good because it feeds and nourishes very well. Without a doubt an excellent formula
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
My mother in law put this in my toddlers cup mixed with milk and he loved it! I'm surprised he actually liked it.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Mega Parent Expert
It is delicious, it was prepared as porridge and although it contains more sugar than the others, it is not cloying. And I always take a teaspoon for me too hahahahaha
lillian m.
lillian m.
It's great for a childs development,it has a nice taste to it although it's a bit sweet for a baby. The price is really good for this product,very cheap. I'd say to bring it out in more places but I love it,I'm an adult and still find myself eating it. Definitely recommend it for a child or a baby but bear in mind that the sweetness might become overwhelming because my mum tried to get me to eat it when i was a baby and i didn;t like it apparently.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Bogota
Es muy delicioso me encanta siempre lo tomo es mi bebida por decirlo así favorita aunque digan que es para los bebes pero la verdad es que es de lo que mas amo.