BY NESTLÉ

Nestum Probiotics Infant Cereal 5 Cereals see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tessla D.
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
Love this cereal I give it to my 2 year old every morning she enjoy this ever since she was 9 months now I'm starting to give it to my 6 months daughter. I have 2 happy girls recommend this to all you mothers
Luz G.
Luz G.
I love all the variety of nestle cereal, in my family we have used it for years with all the children. Good taste, texture and can be mixed with everything. Easy digestion, ideal for babies.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Mega Parent Expert
This cereal is great, good flavor, good consistency, quality and price, not so sweet and holds much prepared as porridge. I recommend it
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Mega Parent Expert
My 4 year old loves this cereal! Our family eats all the nestle cereal products! Unfortunately, it's not as easy to find in my area except international stores!
Roxana L.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Me encantan los cereales Nestum, se los he dado a mis hijos desde la primer etapa y les ha gustado mucho, este es un producto que creo tosa madre a dado a sus hijos siempre y cuando tengamos precaución de que nuestros hijos no sean alergicos a algun ingrediente, los e utilizado sin ningun problema, yo le di pecho a mi primer hijo hasta los 2 añitos y desde los 3 meses de nacido empeze a darle de este produco, obviamente tambien hacia papillas naturales, pero si lo recomiendo, es nutritivo de agradable sabor y facil de preparar!..
LEAR31505 Emily B.
LEAR31505 Emily B.
My son loves this cereal, I have given this cereal with milk since I was 6 months old, its texture and smell is very nice, easy to prepare and variety of flavors. I recommend it for the growth stage of children
mikaelly o.
mikaelly o.
Carrego na bolsa e como em qualquer lugar, tem um cheiro é um sabor Maravilhoso, ótimo para encaixar num lanche de tarde.