BY NESTLÉ

An international favorite chocolate beverage mix. Great for extra energy! see more...

• Does anyone use this and do you like it? I've never heard of it2 Answers
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Bloomfield, CT
LOVE it!!! ... I would usually drink hot milo with crackers. I have been using this product since I was a toddler. It is an affordable product, some school children would even buy the small version and eat it by itself. The packaging is very simplistic and I would recommend it to others especially for breakfast purposes.
Angie M.
Angie M.
The Milo here is definitely different than the ones in the Philippines. I used to love it & now it's indifferent. It is affordable and I would be a repeat consumer. I wouldn't buy it again, but that's just me.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Foodie Expert
Many Latin Americans grew up drinking this. Great flavor that brings many good memories. I like to make a cold shake with it
Lillian M.
Lillian M.
I love this stuff! It's similar to chocolate milk and it's delicious!! I grew up drinking this for breakfast!
Martino C.
Martino C.
Oak lawn
The Best item ever can find it almost anywhere very affordable and works amazing love it and recommend to all
Loremil J.
Loremil J.
My favorite growing up. I drank this hot! I still drink it once in a while with my milk.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Falmouth P.O.,, Trelawny
This is loved by many Jamaicans, me especially. I drink it every morning as tea. It can also be used to make cold drink. It's quite affordable. I've been drinking this from ever since I know myself. I wish they would go back to the original formula but the new one is just fine.
Candous D.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Does anyone use this and do you like it? I've never heard of it