Nestlé Nestea Raspberry Iced Tea Can - Raspberry - 12 Fl Oz - Can - 24/carton - Brown (nle-444307)

BY NESTLÉ

Take the Nestea plunge. Nestea Raspberry Iced Tea delivers a refreshing balanced taste with only 70 calories per can. The delicious blend of tea and raspberry flavor offers a simple pleasure that e. see more...

Rebeckah H.
Scotrun, PA
I love the taste of this. Very flavored. Really enjoyable to cool down on a hot summer day. High flavor for the size. The larger the amount, the flavor doesn't change much. Stays well even throughout. would absolutely buy again. I always like a good raspberry tea in my life
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
I am a huge iced tea fan and this one is really tasty. Definitely met my expectations. It has great flavor and is very reasonably priced. I am a repeat costumer because I like it so much. I will totally be buying it again.
Lauren G.
Nasty amount of sugar in this little guy. It also has an inauthentic "raspberry" taste. Basically just a ton of HFCS packed into a can headed straight for your thighs. I don't like ANY nestle teas, and never buy them.
Brittany D.
Staten Island, NY
This is the perfect go to drink for when you're looking for something sweet. Great flavor, I would definitely purchase again, especially with how affordable it is.
Danya A.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite summer drinks! I always have this with me at all times wherever we go. I like to buy the bottles better than the cans because you can close them and they won't spill. I would recommend these and definitely buy them again especially the peach ones.
Ashley A.
Sunbury, PA
Love it. I'm a ice tea lover and you can't go wrong with it. Everyone loves ice tea and nestle makes different flavors and most of the taste amazing
Kathy T.
De Pere, WI
Great product! The one thing that bothers me is the tea settles to the bottom if you don't drink it fast enough and that is why I gave it 4 stars.
Natalie R.
West Hartford, CT
The nestle raspberry ice tea can is really good. Although I personally don't like cans because they are too drink from.
Paige A.
Perfect for quick rehydration on the go. And love the taste of raspberry. One of my go to drinks
Kathryn A.
Manchester
Lovely tasting drink, very refreshing and delicious! The perfect summer accompaniment! Best served chilled of course but you can always spruce it up a bit by adding fresh fruit, ice cubes and a straw!