Amanda L.
Tampa, FL

Does anyone else does this? I have to have a spoon in my cup of chocolate or strawberry milk every time can't drink without the spoon in the cup.

Autumn C.
Autumn C.
3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes the spoon is always there
Betty S.
Ruhma S.
Ruhma S.
Owings Mills, MD
5 years, 1 month ago
Haha def do this, I like to stir it because I always have some powder still there at the bottom of the cup
Faimy S.
Faimy S.
Mt Prospect, IL
5 years, 3 months ago
I always had and i probably always will! its so funny trying to drink it and it is just like the answer above, its so that i make sure not to stir it all the way so that there will be all the extra chocolate in the bottom! :)
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
5 years, 5 months ago
I do. It's been a habit since I was a kid.
Tracie T.
Tracie T.
West Milton, OH
5 years, 5 months ago
I do it, but now for a different reason than when I was a kid. As a kid I made sure I didn't stir it in really well so there would be a pile of goo at the bottom which I would scoop out and eat with the spoon. Now as I get toward the bottom I like to make sure it is all mixed in, so I keep stirring.
Kristina M.